Cables To Go 3-Foot Multimode Patch Cable Product Details
Cables To Go 3-Foot Multimode
Duplex Patch Cable With Clips
Cables To Go offers high-quality LC to LC Fiber Optic Patch Jumpers designed to meet or exceed industry specifications. LC Fiber Patch Jumpers are perfect for Fast Ethernet, Fiber Channel, Infiniband, ATM and Gigabit Ethernet. The small LC connectors satisfy the need for higher port density both in the telecom room and the work area, and offer twice the port density of traditional SC and ST fiber connectors. Fiber patch cords are used to connect fiber optic equipment to fiber optic cross-connects, interconnects, and information outlets. The LC cable with latch clip design gives each connection greater durability in resisting pulls, strains and impacts during cabling installs and maintenance. Each cable is individually 100% optically inspected and tested for insertion loss and quality.
- RJ style latch in a connector body half the size of a conventional SC
- Small, rugged design
- LC connector is easy to engage and disengage featuring a "telephone jack style" release mechanism
- Latch design prevents the plug from snagging when jumper cables are being routed
- Immune to electrical interference
- Fast Ethernet, Fibre Channel, Infiniband, ATM and Gigabit Ethernet
- Subsystem: Telecommunications Closet, Equipment Room, Work Area
- Includes LC clips
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: 33172
UPC No: 757120331728
Box Size: ( Length:9, Width:1, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.2500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C184-33172
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.