Yamaha Tower Speaker for Home Theater - 30Hz-35kHz, 250 Watts, 3-Way Bass, Black, Single (NS-777)Item#: Y23-3010 | Model#: NS-777
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Yamaha NS-777 Tower Speaker for Home Theater Product Details
Yamaha NS777 250 Watt 3-Way Tower Speaker Black
Enhance your home audio experience with the Yamaha NS777 250 Watt 3-Way Tower Speaker Black. This amazing 3-way tower speaker has been designed specifically for home theater applications, ensuring a clear and precise sense of sound direction and placement in any environment. It incorporates a pair of 8" Polymer-Injected Mica Diaphragm (PMD) cone woofers, a 5" midrange cone driver, and a 1" aluminum dome tweeter so you can enjoy a truly superior sound performance. Plus, its magnetic shielding feature enables you to place it on a TV or video monitor without degrading the picture quality because of stray magnetic fields. Grab the Yamaha NS777 250 Watt 3-Way Tower Speaker Black right now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Floor standing speakers; delivers high-quality audio with minimal sound diffraction
- Magnetic shielding; prevents picture quality degradation from stray magnetic fields
- Type: Three way, 4-speaker, bass reflex, magnetically shielded floor standing tower.
- Driver Complement: Dual 8" Polymer Injected Mica Diaphragm (PMD) woofers 5" cone midrange with Waveguide horn 1" Aluminum dome tweeter with Waveguide horn
- Input Power: 100 watts nominal, 250 watts music power
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz-35kHz
- Sensitivity: 89dB/2.83v/1m
- Impedence: 6 ohms
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 10-7/8" x 43-5/16" x 15-3/8"
- Weight: 53.8 lbs
A Closer Look
- Internally Wired with Monster Cable: Yamaha has chosen to ensure optimum sound quality by internally wiring some of the components with Monster Cable. This ensures a clean, clear signal from the crossover network to the speaker drivers.
- Speaker Stands Included: Yamaha's matching speaker stands provides the solid footing necessary for full floor contact, enhanced stability, and minimal vibration resonance. The stands also provide an attractive counterpoint to the cabinet.
- Magnetic Shielding: The speaker is magnetically shielded, so it can be placed on a TV or video monitor without degrading the picture via stray magnetic fields.
- Bi-Wiring Capability: To further maintain signal purity, Yamaha provides bi-wiring capability for the NS-777 speakers. There are separate +/- terminals for the woofer(s) and other driver(s). The separation reduces modulation distortion and better sound quality.
- Performance Enhanced by a Handsome Cabinet: The EF series speakers are enclosed in an Elliptical Form cabinet with a high gloss black piano finish which provides solid construction with minimal sound diffraction.
- New Grill Design: New grill design and grill cloth provide an attractive and acoustically transparent protective cover for the drivers.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Yamaha
Warranty provided by: Yamaha
Limited Warranty: 24 months parts; 24 months labor
Mfg Part No: NS-777
UPC No: 027108916804
Box Size: ( Length:10, Width:44, Depth:15)
Shipping Weight: 61.8500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: Y23-3010
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Yamaha logos are registered trademarks of Yamaha. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.