SolidTek ACECAD DigiMemo 692 - 6"x9" Size Digital Notepad With 32MB MemoryItem#: S144-1004 | Model#: DM692
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
SolidTek ACECAD DigiMemo 692 Product Details
Digitally Capture & Store Everything You Write
Transports Your Handwritten Words Right to Windows or Mac
Imagine having a notepad with the ability to transfer what you've written on paper directly into your Windows or Mac. What a remarkable convenience that would be. ACECAD makes it all possible with this DigiMemo 692! The 692 is a stand-alone device with storage capability that digitally captures and stores everything you write or draw with ink on ordinary paper, without the use of computer and special paper. Then you can easily view, edit, organize and share your handwritten notes in Windows or Mac. Imagine that.
Place any ordinary paper or notepad on the digital pad. Write on the paper with the digital inking pen. The digital pad digitally records anything you write in its built-in storage device or an optional CF card in real time. One page you write is stored as one digital page.
|Connect to the PC
Connect the digital pad to your PC by USB port.
Organize Your Notes
Send via e-Mail
Digital Pad Specifications
- Technology: Electronic Magnetic
- Storage Medium: Built-in 32 MB storage device
- Dimension Size: 12.17" (length) x 8.23" (width)
Thinnest part 9.8mm (0.39")
Thickest part 15.7mm (0.62")
- Writing Area: 150 mm x 211 mm (5.9" x 8.3")
- Writing Thickness: 12 mm (0.47"); approx. 120 sheets of paper
- Notepad Holder: 6.0" x 9.1" (153mm x 232mm )
- Max. Paper Size: A5 size; 6.0" (length) x 9.1" (width)
- Optional Storage Medium: Type I CompactFlash (CF) memory card
- Power Source: 4 batteries (1.5volt, size AAA)
- Battery Life: about 100 hours
- Power Voltage: 3V
- Power Current: under 25 mA
- Power Consumption: 75 mW
- Sleep Mode: Automatically Sleep Function
- Interface to Computer: USB port
Digital Pen Specifications
- Size: 5.28" (length) x 0.45" (diameter) 134 mm (length) x 11.3 mm (diameter)
- Weight: 0.03 lbs (13.8 g) with battery
- Power Source: One (1) 1.55V button cell battery (SR626SW, 377 or IEC-SR66)
- Battery Life: Approx. 14 months
- Ink Cartridge: 0.09" (diameter) x 2.64" (length) 2.3 mm (diameter) x 67 mm (length)
A Closer Look
- The digital pad can be effortlessly held in one hand or on the lap and easily operated while you are standing, sitting or reclining.
- An ultra-thin & light digital pen with a regular and replaceable ink cartridge.
- The size and weight of digital pen are almost like those of normal ball pen.
- Only 560 g (1.24 lbs) for the digital pad and 13.8 g (0.03 lbs) for the digital pen.
- Feel as comfortable as you normally write with a regular pen on paper.
- Immediately get both a digital record and a hardcopy duplicate of your handwritten notes even when you are on the move.
- Instantly & digitally record your notes, ideas, sketches, drawings and flowcharts, without scanning.
- Any ordinary paper or notepad (up to 6.0" x 9.1" / 153mm x 232mm) can be applied.
- You cannot remember what you typed 10 years ago; however, you will always remember what you wrote.
- The battery of the digital inking pen can last approximately 14 months.
- With continuous use of the digital pad, four AAA alkaline batteries can last approximately 100 hours.
- 30 minutes automatic shutdown.
- Easily copy or move to Outlook e-mail message, Word file or Excel file...etc.
- Share your e-Book with friends who just need to download the DigiMemo Manager organazing software from ACECAD website so that they can view or edit your e-Book.
- Digitally capture & store everything you write with ink on ordinary paper in real time. No computer and special paper is needed.
- A stand-alone device with storage capability, that can be both the built-in 32 Mb storage device in the digital pad and the expandable storage capacity by an optional CompactFlash (CF) memory card.
- The file size of the digital page for one A5-size paper (6.0" x 9.1") with completely full handwritten notes is only about 200 KB.
- The more you write on paper, the bigger size of the digital page file will be.
- Manage up to 999 digital pages for each storage device.
- Capture your handwritten notes up to 12 mm (0.47") thickness of paper (about 120 sheets of paper).
- Can continue to write into the digital page with contents.
- An excellent solution for form-filling application which needs a form hardcopy and digital filling data.
- Save the digital pages you arbitrarily select as a book file (e-Book).
- Page thumbnails function.
- Highlighting, annotating, editing (select, copy, move, erase...etc.), typing, viewing, changing color and drawing functions.
- Can be saved as PDF, TIF, BMP, JPG, GIF or PNG format.
Send to Microsoft Office OneNote:
Just click and send your handwritten notes to Microsoft OneNote which can be convertible to digital text, organized and searchable.
Works with Mac:
Use the DigiMemo Manager Organizing Software for Mac to view, edit, organize and share your handwritten notes in Mac (Intel based). (* The on-line writing function is not available in the software.) Free download this software on ACECAD website (http://www.acecad.com.tw).
- ACECAD DigiMemo Manager organazing Software for Windows
- ACECAD DigiMemo Handwriting Recognition OCR Software for Windows (30-day Trial version)
- ACECAD DigiMemo Form Software for Windows – Arioform Lite for ACECAD
- Windows XP, Vista or 7
- Mac OS X v10.5.x or later
Manufactured by: ACECAD
Warranty provided by: ACECAD
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: DM692
UPC No: 712504760006
Box Size: ( Length:15, Width:10, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 3.3000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: S144-1004
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- ACECAD logos are registered trademarks of ACECAD. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.