APC 650VA Back UPS - 8 Outlets, 120V, 390W, 340 Joules, 5ft Cord - BE650G1Item#: A75-6030 | Model#: BE650G1
Currently Out Of Stock!
APC 650VA Back UPS Product Details
APC BE650G1 650VA Back UPS
Give a comprehensive protection for your computer, peripherals, and critical data with the APC 650VA Back UPS. This device is an effective tool when you need to prepare your equipment for an unexpected power failure. Its 8 Outlets & 340 Joules surge capacity takes care of changes in voltage and bad power for eight different equipment. The 120V of input voltage provides right amount of power to any device. This 390W device provides enough power to servers and workstations during outages. Its 5ft Cord lets you achieve the ideal setup that you desire. Ensure your equipment performs at its peak with the APC 650VA Back UPS. Order it right now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 8 Outlets & 340 Joules; takes care of changes in voltage and bad power for 8 different equipment
- 120V; this type of voltage is the right amount for any equipment
- 390W; provides enough power to servers and workstations during outages
- 5ft Cord; it lets you achieve the ideal setup that you desire
Manufactured by: APC
Warranty provided by: APC
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: BE650G1
UPC No: 731304285434
Box Size: ( Length:15, Width:5, Depth:9)
Shipping Weight: 14.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: A75-6030
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- APC logos are registered trademarks of APC. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.