Aerocool Syclone II-Bk Jet Design Mid Tower Case Product Details
Aerocool Syclone II-Bk Jet Design Mid Tower Case
The Aerocool Syclone II-Bk Jet Design Mid Tower Case stands out from the rest with its super cool design and superb functionality. The Aerocool Syclone II-Bk Jet Design Mid Tower Case is designed to house ATX and micro ATX systems, and it is made from 0.6mm SECC Japanese steel that ensures optimum durability. The mid tower case can support longer high-end video cards up to 280mm; by removing the middle HHD cage, you can mount VGA cards up to 400mm. The Syclone II can hold four 5.25-inch external devices, one 3.5-inch external component, and six 3.5-inch internal HDDs. The Aerocool Syclone II-Bk Jet Design Mid Tower Case offers different cooling options such as cooling fans, water-cooling system support, and a bottom PSU position. Get the Aerocool Syclone II-Bk Jet Design Mid Tower Case and be proud of your desktop.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- ATX and micro ATX support; house different types of motherboard
- High expandability; mount multiple components with ease
- Multiple cooling options; provides efficient cooling to keep your system running stable
- Smart cable management; cables are routed properly and it is protected from damage by sharp edges
A Closer Look:
Manufactured by: AeroCool
Warranty provided by: AeroCool
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: SYCLONE II-BK
UPC No: 841269021333
Box Size: ( Length:21, Width:13, Depth:23)
Shipping Weight: 19.0500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 28pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- AeroCool logos are registered trademarks of AeroCool. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.