MST HUB 1XDP 3XHDMI Product Details
Multi Stream Transport (MST) Hub HDMI 1-3
- Standards compliance/support: display port v1.2a, display port v1.1a,VESA DDM
- Standard, HDCP V2.0,DisplayId,and EDID V1.4
- Supports three HDMI output ports.
- Supported output resolution: up to 2560X1600at60Hz each monitor in DP1.2 MST and up to
- FHD/1080p in DP1.1 or DP 1.2 SST. With DP resolutions up to FHD (4K x 2K) at60Hz, 24bpp, but limited by DP bandwidths).
Club 3D Multi-Stream Transport (MST) Hub receives a Display Port 1.2a MST signal from the source device and splits up and routes the video stream independently to each display device. The MST Hub also allows the connection of HDMI monitors to be connected to the Display Port source. These include HDMI Monitors and Televisions. The MST Hub will help increase productivity in the office and increase enjoyment of games at home. Productivity can increase on average of 42% (Jon Peddle Research). The Club3D MST Hubs have been tested with Microsoft Surface Pro 2/3. The MST Hub will enable multi-display configuration for the Surface Pro2/3. Club3D MST Hubs can support up to 6 displays when used with the AMD Radeon based graphics cards. It can support independent screens or support SLS mode (Single Large Surface). Club3D products come with 2 year manufactures warranty against defects.
Manufactured by: Club 3D
Mfg Part No: CSV-5300H
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 2.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Club 3D logos are registered trademarks of Club 3D. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.