DOCKINGSTATION YCABLEDOCKPORTWITH2MINID Product Details
SenseVision Y-Cabled Docking Station
Y-Cabled docking station can easily be connected to your Laptop/Tablet and enable connectivity to a full range of peripherals.
- The Mini DisplayPort Y-Cable Docking Station easily expands the ports on your Mini DisplayPort enable desktop, laptop or Ultrabook computer.
- Connecting to your computer's Mini DisplayPort output and its USB 3.0 port, the docking station provides two Mini DisplayPort outputs, three USB 3.0 ports and one Gigabit Ethernet port.
- Supporting DisplayPort 1.2 multi-stream transport (MST) mode, the docking station can independently support two DisplayPort monitors with resolutions up to 2560x1600 at 60Hz, 24bpp for each monitor
- The two Mini DisplayPort 1.2 outputs are DP++ enabled. This features allows the use of either active or passive adapters when adapting a Mini DisplayPort output to support an HDMI, DVI or VGA monitor.
- The Y-Cable Docking Station features the HDCP 1.3 content protection scheme with embedded keys providing uninterrupted transmission of protected audio and video content.
- Designed for surface Pro 2 and 3
- Provides two Mini DisplayPort 1.2 output ports Expands a USB 3.0 port to three USB 3.0 ports Includes one Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 port
- DP 1.2 max link rate: 5.4 Gbps (HBR2) per lane DP++ enabled Mini DisplayPort outputs Supports DP 1.2 Multi-Stream Transport (MST)
It has built-in three USB3.0 ports, two MiniDisplayPort outputs and one Ethernet 10/100/100 port. You can even extend the connections of the USB ports as well as the MiniDisplayPort even further to add more peripherals and/or screens. The connected monitors can be configured to either mirror your primary screen, or extend the Windows desktop allowing visibility of more applications at the same time. No more stacking windows within the confines of a single display.
Manufactured by: Club 3D
UPC No: 8717249401025
Mfg Part No: CSV-3203
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 2.1000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Club 3D logos are registered trademarks of Club 3D. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.