MST HUB 1XDP 4XDP Product Details
Multi Stream Transport (MST) Hub DisplayPort 1-4
Display devices have always been an integral part of the PC experience. Whether it is in the form of a desktop monitor, a notebook’s embedded panel, or the touch screen of a PC tablet, display devices play a vital role in defining the user’s visual experience.
- Standards compliance/support: DisplayPort v1.2a, display port v1.1a,VESA DDM
- Standard, HDCP V2.0,DisplayId,and EDID V1.4
- Supports four DP++ output port, or three dual-link DVI ports, or the combination of ports
- Supported output resolution: up to 2560X1600at60Hz each monitor in DP1.2 MST and up to FHD/1080p in DP1.1 or DP 1.2 SST. With DP resolutions up to FHD (4K x 2K) at60Hz, 24bpp, but limited by DP bandwidths).
- mini DP cable included
The Club 3D MST hub is a hub device that receives a DisplayPort 1.2 MST signal from the source device and splits up and routes the video streams independently to each display device. Using this type of configuration also allows the use of non DisplayPort™ 1.2 monitors. Non DisplayPort™ outputs, such as VGA, DVI or HDMI®, the Club 3D MST hub is DP++ and can actively convert the DisplayPort™ signal to the other types of display interface signals.
This is the updated version of the CSV-5300, which now has the brand new STDP4320 chipset supporting more features such Adaptive-Sync and Advance WideEye SerDes technology.
Manufactured by: Club 3D
Mfg Part No: CSV-5400
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 2.0800 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Club 3D logos are registered trademarks of Club 3D. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.