Tripp Lite Extender/Repeater Kit - VGA with Audio Over Cat5/Cat6, Extender, Transmitter And Repeater, 1920 x 1440 At 60Hz - B130-111AItem#: 8793607 | Model#: B130-111A
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $206.00 (54%)
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
Tripp Lite Extender/Repeater Kit - B130-111A Product Details
The Tripp Lite Extender/Repeater Kit includes both local transmitter and remote/repeater units. You can connect additional repeater or receiver units that allow you to locate multiple sets of monitors and speakers at different points in a chain of up to 2,000 ft. A VGA monitor and speakers can be located up to 1,000 ft. with Tripp Lite’s standard transmitters and receivers. By inserting a remote/repeater unit in between, the signal can be regenerated and extended to another set of monitor and speakers up to an additional 1,000 ft. away. A set of monitor and speakers can be connected to both the remote/repeater and the receiver, allowing the signal to be transmitted to both points in the chain. Up to 4 remote units (3 repeaters and 1 receiver) can be connected together, providing audio/video to up to 4 sets of monitors and speakers. To achieve maximum distance and resolution the 24Awg, Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable is required. The remote/repeater unit has built-in equalization and gain controls that allow adjustments of the video image. Both units include the mounting hardware allowing them to be wall mounted, rackmounted, or pole mounted.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Kit comes with both local transmitter and remote/repeater units.
- Locate multiple sets of monitors and speakers at different points in a chain of up to 2,000 ft.
- Up to 4 remote units (3 repeaters and 1 receiver)
- 24Awg, Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable is required to achieve maximum distance and resolution
- Extend a 1920 x 1440 (60Hz) video and audio signal up to 500 ft., or a 1024 x 768 (60Hz) video and audio signal up to 1,000 ft., between the local transmitter and the first remote/repeater unit in the installation.
- Extend a 1920 x 1440 (60Hz) video and audio signal up to an additional 500 ft., or a 1024 x 768 (60Hz) video and audio signal up to an additional 1,000 ft., from the first remote/repeater unit to the last set of display and speakers in the installation.
- Built-in Equalization and Gain controls for video image adjustment.
- Includes mounting hardware that allows wall mounting, rackmounting or pole mounting.
A Closer Look:
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332161628
Mfg Part No: B130-111A
( Length:8, Width:6, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 2.0500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.