Tripp-Lite Ultra-Mini 4 Port USB 2.0 Hub Product Details
Tripp-Lite U222-004-R Ultra-Mini USB 2.0 Hub
Get an easy way to expand the connectivity of your desktop or laptop with the Tripp-Lite Ultra-Mini USB 2.0 Hub. With a transfer rate of up to 480Mbps, you will be able to transfer your MP3s, digital photos and digital videos quickly. The 4 port configuration allows you to easily expand and add USB devices to your laptop or PC. This hot-swappable device does not require any software for installation. Thanks to its LED feature, you can view the power state and port status. While the hub will function perfectly in virtually all cases, a multi-voltage AC adapter (110/220V ) has been provided for the rare circumstance when connecting a power hungry device. Compatible with Windows 98, Windows 98 SE, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Mac OS 8.6 or higher OS, expect the most versatile and powerful hub. Buy the Tripp-Lite Ultra-Mini USB 2.0 Hub today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 480Mbps; will be able to transfer your MP3s, digital photos and digital videos quickly
- 4 port configuration; allows you to easily expand and add USB devices to your laptop or PC
- LED feature; can view the power state and port status
- Compatibility; supports Windows 98, Windows 98 SE, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Mac OS 8.6 or higher OS
Manufactured by: TrippLite
Warranty provided by: TrippLite
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: U222-004-R
UPC No: 037332118127
Box Size: ( Length:3, Width:7, Depth:7)
Shipping Weight: 1.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: T105-10151
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- TrippLite logos are registered trademarks of TrippLite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.