Tripp-Lite U219-000-R USB to Dual PS/2 Adapter Product Details
Tripp-Lite U219-000-R USB to Dual PS/2 Adapter
Grant efficient peripheral output for your computer with the USB integration services the Tripp-Lite U219-000-R USB to Dual PS/2 Adapter can provide. This black cable is designed to accommodate USB connectivity between a computer and a KVM switch, or PS/2 keyboard and mouse to a computer's USB ports. It utilizes one USB A male connector and a mini DIN-6 female connector, protected by superior foil shielding for seamless, error-free data communications. This cable is applicable to Notebooks and desktop computers with a free USB port. Rely on the technology of the Tripp-Lite U219-000-R USB to Dual PS/2 Adapter, and grant your computer with convenient peripheral connectivity.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- USB A male connector; it connects to a notebook or desktop PC
- Mini DIN-6 female connector; it integrates to a PS/2 mouse or keyboard
- Superior foil shielding; it protects the signal flow from possible data errors
- Connect a USB computer to a KVM switch or connect a PS/2 keyboard and mouse to the USB ports on a computer
- No external power needed
- Plug-and-play compact design
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 0037332130280
Mfg Part No: U219-000-R
( Length:2, Width:5, Depth:6)
Shipping Weight: 0.1300 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.