Tripp-Lite 5ft USB A to Serial Adapter Product Details
Tripp-Lite 5ft USB A to Serial Adapter
Tripp Lite's USB to Serial Adapter Cable enables a RS-232 serial device to be connected to a computer's USB port. Perfect for a PDA, digital camera, modem or ISDN terminal with a serial port. The unit features a portable design that does not require external power. Supports data transfer rates up to 230 kbps. 5 ft. overall length.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Connect a RS-232 Serial device to the USB port on your computer or Android tablet / phone
- Compatible with Android tablets / phones with USB Host Mode (OTG) support and OS version 3.2 and above
- Connectors: USB-A male/DB9 male
- Portable design is ideal for use with a PDA or digital camera
- Does not require external power
- Supports data transfer rates up to 230 kbps
- Premium double-shielded cable with tinned copper braid and aluminum Mylar foil shield that eliminates cross-talk and reduces EMI/RFI interference
- Compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux computers, and Android Tablets / Phones (See System Requirements for details)
- Prolific PL2303RA Chipset
Tripp-Lite U209-000-R USB to Serial Adapter Product Page
Tripp-Lite U209-000-R USB to Serial Adapter Data Sheet
Tripp-Lite U209-000-R USB to Serial Adapter Manual
Manufactured by: TrippLite
Warranty provided by: TrippLite
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: U209-000-R
UPC No: 037332095640
Box Size: ( Length:5, Width:3, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.2000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: T105-10148
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- TrippLite logos are registered trademarks of TrippLite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.