Tripp-Lite Cat6/Cat5e Punch Down Keystone Jack Product Details
Tripp-Lite N238-001-BL Cat6/Cat5e 110 Style Punch Down Keystone Jack
The Tripp-Lite N238-001-BL Cat6/Cat5e 110 Style Punch Down Keystone Jack simplifies the cabling in your home or office network. The Tripp-Lite N238-001-BL Cat6/Cat5e 110 Style Punch Down Keystone Jack provides efficient connection by utilizing the Cat5e and Cat6 cabling. While being ideal to the Cat5e cabling environment, the specifically patterned printed circuit board construction is made to meet the Cat6 performance. The Tripp-Lite N238-001-BL Cat6/Cat5e 110 Style Punch Down Keystone Jack can fit into any standard face plate, outlet box, or panel so you can optimize it in any available access port.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Flexible installation; it can be used in Cat5e and Cat6 networks
- EIA/TIA Cat6 connecting hardware specifications compliant; it ensures compatibility with Cat6
- Compact casing; it allows you to integrate the product in your existing outlet
Manufactured by: TrippLite
Warranty provided by: TrippLite
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: N238-001-BL
UPC No: 037332143754
Box Size: ( Length:11, Width:8, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 0.3500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 2pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: T105-10007
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- TrippLite logos are registered trademarks of TrippLite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.