Swann Micro Lightning Black Helicopter Product Details
Swann SWTOY-BKLITE-GL Micro Lightning Black Gold Helicopter
The Swann SWTOY-BKLITE-GL Micro Lightning Black Gold Helicopter is fully constructed and ready to fly. Just charge the battery and you're away with up to 8 minutes flying time per charge!
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Just charge the battery and you're away with up to 8 minutes flying time per charge!
- can be fully re-charged in less than an hour directly from the remote control or from your computer's USB port.
- Rechargable from Computer USB or Remote
The advanced infrared control operates 6-way multi-directional precision for Up/Down, Forward/Backward and Left/Right turn movements with ease.
Simple operation, realistic performance
The Swann SWTOY-BKLITE-GL Micro Lightning Black Gold Helicopter is super easy to fly and the death-defying turns, dives and stunts will blow you away!
Built for indoors
The specialized, lightweight construction of the Swann SWTOY-BKLITE-GL Micro Lightning Black Gold Helicopter will withstand impacts and crashes.
Charges off the remote control or USB port
The helicopter can be fully re-charged in less than an hour directly from the remote control or from your computer's USB port.
- Rotor Diameter: 7.5"
- Dimensions: 10" x 8" x 5" (Including rotors)
- Weight: 1.37oz
- Helicopter Battery: Built-in 3.7V 130mAh Li-poly
- Helicopter Flight Time Per Charge: 8 minutes
- Helicopter Battery Charge Time: 60 minutes via USB or Remote
- Remote Control: Infrared
- Remote Control Battery: Type x Qty 6 x AA * Batteries NOT included
Manufactured by: Swann Communications U.S.A. Inc.
Warranty provided by: Swann Communications U.S.A. Inc.
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: SWTOY-BKLITE-GL
UPC No: 815849012257
Box Size: ( Length:19, Width:7, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 1.3500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 2pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: S88-1304
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Swann Communications U.S.A. Inc. logos are registered trademarks of Swann Communications U.S.A. Inc.. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.