ASUS TF101A1 Eee Pad Transformer Android Refurbished Tablet - Android 3.0 Honeycomb, NVIDIA Tegra 2, 16GB Storage, 10.1" Capacitive Touch Screen DisplayItem#: F12-101400 | Model#: RB-TF101-A1
ASUS TF101A1 Refurb Eee Pad Transformer Tablet Product Details
ASUS TF101A1 Eee Pad Transformer Android Tablet
With a slim, lightweight design and a 10.1-inch IPS capacitive display made from durable and scratch-resistant glass that is viewable at angles up to 178°, the versatile ASUS TF101A1 Eee Pad Transformer Android Tablet is the perfect tablet for anyone who wants to enjoy multimedia on the move, but still wishes to have easy access to the web, email, and other productivity applications. A custom user interface provides easy access to the many features of the Android 3.0 (Honeycomb) operating system, while the NVIDIA® Tegra™ 2 chipset provides full support for Adobe® Flash® 10.2, smooth HD video conferencing and playback, a lightning fast web experience, and incredible mobile gaming performance. Front and rear cameras make for easy video chat and digital photography, which can be played back in video on HDTVs via a mini HDMI output port, making it a true mobile entertainment device. Hence, place an order for the ASUS TF101A1 Eee Pad Transformer Android Tablet right away!
What It Is And Why You Need It
- IPS capacitive multi-touch display; used for brilliant HD entertainment and intuitive navigation.
- NVIDIA Tegra 2 mobile processor; best web experience up to two times faster browsing, hardware accelerated Flash, and console-quality gaming
- Front (1.2 MP) and rear (5 MP) cameras for face-to-face video chats and on-the-go video and picture capturing
- Mini HDMI port to supersize your entertainment to compatible HDTVs and external displays
A Closer Look:
Manufactured by: Asus
Warranty provided by: Asus
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: RB-TF101-A1
UPC No: 890552583928
Box Size: ( Length:13, Width:9, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 2.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: F12-101400
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Asus logos are registered trademarks of Asus. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.