Sapphire Radeon HD 6950 2GB GDDR5 PCIe CrossFireX Product Details
Sapphire 100312-2SR Radeon HD 6950 Video Card
The Sapphire 100312-2SR Radeon HD 6950 Video Card features the latest graphics technology from AMD designed to support all the features of Microsoft DirectX 11 and DirectCompute 11. The new Sapphire 100312-2SR Radeon HD 6950 Video Card is built in AMD’s 40nm process to deliver high performance with low power consumption. Advanced hardware features included in the Sapphire 100312-2SR Radeon HD 6950 Video Card are enhanced Tesselation unit, new AA and image filtering options, dedicated HDR Texture compression, multi-threaded communication with system CPU cores, embedded support for many of the DirectCompute 11 instructions, 3D stereoscopic support and HDMI 1.4a.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- GDDR5 memory provides twice the bandwidth per pin of GDDR3 memory, delivering more speed and higher bandwidth.
- ATI Eyefinity technology maximises your field of view across up to three displays, fully engaging your peripheral vision.
- Cutting edge manufacturing process allows for efficient, high performance parts which use less power than their predecessors.
- Highly integrated MOSFET components maximize power efficiency and thermal performance whilst keeping the physical footprint to a minimum.
- Accelerate the most demanding applications with ATI Stream technology and do more with your PC.
Manufactured by: Sapphire Technology
Warranty provided by: Sapphire Technology
UPC No: 840777052198
Mfg Part No: 100312-2SR
( Length:14, Width:9, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 3.7000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Sapphire Technology logos are registered trademarks of Sapphire Technology. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.