NVIDIA Tesla C2075 6GB GDDR5 PCIe Workstation Card Product Details
NVIDIA 900-21030-0020-100 Tesla C2075 Workstation Card
Expect excellent processing performance when using the dependable technology of the NVIDIA 900-21030-0020-100 Tesla C2075 Workstation Card. The advanced processing board is designed with 448 cores that process data as fast as 1.15GHz. Based on the quality of the NVIDIA Tesla T20A graphics processing unit, It performs with 515GFLOPs double precision, accommodating several features such as a PCI Express Gen2 x16 system interface, a 2Mbit serial ROM, and a 6GB GDDR5 384-bit memory capacity.
It also provides a configurable error-correcting code (ECC) that distinguishes internal data corruptions and corrects them, and two power connectors for the PCI Express interface. With the NVIDIA 900-21030-0020-100 Tesla C2075 Workstation Card, expect a high-performance, computing solution for your PCI Express systems.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 515 GFLOPs double precision performance; it delivers seamless data processing
- PCI Express Gen2 x16 system interface; it provides improved bus performance
- 6GB GDDR5 384-bit memory capacity; it enables large data storage capacity
- Configurable ECC feature; it allows optional use of the EEC in consideration of the memory storage
A Closer Look:
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: NVIDIA
Warranty provided by: NVIDIA
UPC No: 857905002130
Mfg Part No: 900-21030-0020-100
( Length:15, Width:8, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 3.0500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- NVIDIA logos are registered trademarks of NVIDIA. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.