See more products
- GameCube (5)
- Joysticks & Gamepads (56)
- PC Games (744)
- PlayStation (5)
- PlayStation 2 (150)
- PlayStation 3 (705)
- PSP (103)
- Nintendo DS (661)
- Nintendo DSi (23)
- Nintendo DS Lite (6)
- Nintendo Wii (436)
- XBox (5)
- Xbox 360 (854)
- Miscellaneous (166)
- Wii (436)
- Accessories (14)
- Nintendo 3DS (282)
- Wii U (113)
- PS Vita (86)
Thrustmaster Ferrari F458 Racing Wheel - Xbox 360 Product Details
Thrustmaster Ferrari F458 Italia Racing Wheel
Get the thrill of driving the latest Ferrari 458 Italia from the comfort of your couch with the world's first Thrustmaster Ferrari F458 Italia Racing Wheel. Experience realistic virtual racing with this official Ferrari®-licensed product. The Thrustmaster Ferrari F458 Italia Racing Wheel comes with a racing wheel and a wheel-mounted box with two Ferrari GT-style metal paddle shifters that have true-to-life resistance and angles. You also get eight easy-access buttons and one directional D-pad in the form of an "Engine Start" button. Play Forza Motorsport 4 using your Microsoft Xbox 360® or PC with the convenience of a 270 degree steering radius and Genuine "Manettino®" dial that allows you to change game settings during the race. Enjoy the game with the stability of its practical, V-shaped clamping system. Take the checkered flag driving with the Thrustmaster Ferrari F458 Italia Racing Wheel.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Ferrari F458 Italia racing wheel; delivers smooth navigation for a realistic driving experience
- Two Ferrari GT-style metal paddle shifters; performs with realistic resistance and angles
- Eight easy access buttons; provides convenience with quick response buttons
- Directional D-pad; gives the form of an "Engine Start" button to accentuate with the design
- Genuine "Manettino®" dial; allows for adjustments to the game settings
- V-shaped clamping system; facilitates a stable placement for the wheel
- Microsoft Xbox 360® or PC compatible; allows you to play using a Microsoft Xbox 360® or PC
- The world's first wheel with official licenses from Ferrari® and Microsoft Xbox 360®.
- Replica of the wheel on the latest Ferrari 458 Italia, star vehicle of Forza Motorsport® 4!
- 28 cm XXL size (7/10ths of the original) with rubber texture cladding for optimal handling on Xbox 360®.
- Wheel-mounted sequential gearbox: 2 Ferrari GT-style metal paddle shifters.
- Genuine "Manettino®" dial:
2-position switch lets users directly change game settings while they race (example: changing views in Forza Motorsport® 4)
Automatically returns to neutral position
- 8 easy-access action buttons + one 8-direction D-pad in the form of an "Engine Start" button.
- Xbox Guide button with illuminated ring indicating the player number.
- Pedal set featuring pedals with long range of travel, plus realistic resistance and angle.
- Super-stable, practical V-shaped clamping system can be attached to any table or desk.
- Xbox 360 USB 2.0 Full Speed cable with InLine Quick Release connector (3 meter length), for a totally safe connection.
- 270° steering radius.
- Compatible with XBOX 360® & PC
|Game Platform||Xbox 360|
Have an opinion on this product that you would like to share? If, so please take a few moments to write your rating and review.Write your own review
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 3 of 3
- Jun 01, 2012
It's Entry Level but works well
It's an entry level wheel but works well. Haven't had any issues. The only downside is you have to turn the wheel to far before it get's tension. Other than that it's been fun.
- Feb 13, 2012
Buy something else
I bought this wheel because it had metal shifters and the ones on my XBox wheel broke, first off its not a force feedback wheel and the steering resistance is supplied by a bungee cord looped around posts inside, I had mine for 2 days before the right side shift paddle started acting up sometimes it takes more than a dozen time for it to shift and sometimes it shifts up 2 or 3 gears all in all a very disappointing product
- Speed Racer
- Dec 16, 2011
I have an logitech DFGT and needed a wheel that I could use with the xbox 360 for forza 4. This wheel has been a great value. It doesn't have Force feedback but you always feel in control of the car. The car feels in sync with the wheel and has plenty of buttons for the various hud options in game. The pedal feel is also worlds better than my higher priced dfgt wheel! If you need a budget wheel and can't afford the expensive wheel or just a casual racer that want's to feel immersed in the game. This wheel is a good buy and is also pc compatible for those who play pc sim racing.
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 3 of 3
Warranty provided by: Thrustmaster
Limited Warranty: 24 months parts; 24 months labor
Mfg Part No: 4460094
UPC No: 663296417336
Box Size: ( Length: 14, Width: 12, Depth: 12 )
Shipping Weight: 6.8500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 9 pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: T800-0033
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Thrustmaster logos are registered trademarks of Thrustmaster. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.