Adesso Mini USB/PS2 Keyboard Product Details
Adesso Mini USB/PS2 Keyboard
Choose the Adesso Mini USB/PS2 Keyboard for its attractive looks and design. It is easy to use and adaptable. Its membrane key switch allows fast and quiet typing. Its 88 keys mini keyboard design supports multimedia and ACPI function. The numeric Lock keyboard layout brings in added convenience. It’s compatible with Windows XP/2000/Me and 98 operating systems and weighs just about 1.26 lbs. Order the Adesso Mini USB/PS2 Keyboard right away.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Membrane key switch; for fast and quiet typing
- Ergonomic design; 88 keys mini keyboard supports multimedia and ACPI function
- Numeric Lock keyboard layout; for added convenience
A Closer Look
- 88 keys mini keyboard design
- Support multimedia function and ACPI function
- High quality membrane key switch
- Numeric Lock keyboard layout
- Multi-language: English, Europe, Brazil, and Portugal.
- OS Compatibility: Windows 98/Me/2000/XP
- Key Layout: 88
- Operating Force: 55 ± 15
- Weight: 1.26 lbs.
- Cable Length: 5 ( ft )
- Key switches: Membrane switch with tactile feedback
- Keycaps type: Low profile
- Connector: USB (include PS/2 adapter)
- Power consumption: DC 5 V ± 5%, low power consumption
- Operating Temperature: -10 ~ 60 ( ºc )
- Storage Temperature: -20 ~ 60 ( ºc )
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 90 % RH
- Switch Life: 10 million cycles
- Dimension: 12.7" x 6" x 0.75"
Manufactured by: Adesso Inc.
Warranty provided by: Adesso Inc.
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: AKB-901
UPC No: 783750002110
Box Size: ( Length:14, Width:8, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 1.4500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: A68-1050
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Adesso Inc. logos are registered trademarks of Adesso Inc.. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.