IBM LTO Ultrium3 Tape 400GB Product Details
High-Capacity Media for Data Storage Growth
IBM is delivering high-capacity media that helps provide clients the ability to address the demanding growth in data storage. The increase in cartridge capacity helps reduce the amount of equipment, space and human intervention required for daily tape operations. In addition, it helps reduce the number of cartridges needed for backup and restore operations and thus lowers operational costs.
Features You Need
With the IBM® TotalStorage® LTO Ultrium 400GB Data Cartridge, IBM continues to focus on providing high quality, high-reliability tape technology for your business. The cartridges are part of a long line of IBM data cartridges designed to improve data integrity for organizations around the world. The cartridges have been optimized and tested extensively for use in IBM LTO tape drives and libraries to help maximize performance, minimize data loss and improve data longevity.
They are designed to withstand rigors of normal use in stand-alone and automated environments. Each cartridge is embedded with an LTO Cartridge Memory (LTO-CM) chip which is designed to enable fast, simultaneous transfer of cartridge-dependent data with tape drives during media load and unload cycles. The gray cartridge color helps distinguish it from previous generations of IBM LTO Ultrium Media. The IBM TotalStorage LTO Ultrium 400GB Data Cartridge can be used in products featuring LTO Gen3 tape technology. As your storage needs grow, your data cartridge can continue providing value to help maximize your investment.
Write Once Read Many (WORM) Model
IBM LTO Gen3 tape drives and libraries are designed to work with WORM cartridges to store data in a non-erasable, non-rewritable format. This is intended to help support the long-term retention of reference data and meet the requirements of many regulatory bodies worldwide. The 400GB WORM cartridge is identified by its unique two-tone color and includes advanced security features that are designed to prevent the alteration or deletion of stored data.
- High-capacity, high-reliability tape cartridge for LTO Generation 3 storage environments
- Provides 400GB storage physical capacity (800GB with 2:1 compression)
- Available in rewritable and write once read many cartridge (WORM) models
- Designed to help improve read/write reliability by storing IBM's statistical media read/write analysis on every use of the cartridge
- Designed to adhere to widely supported Linear Tape-Open™ (LTO) Ultrium™ 3 design specifications
Manufactured by: IBM Products
Warranty provided by: IBM Products
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: 24R1922
Box Size: ( Length:5, Width:5, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.2500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: I70-3102
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- IBM Products logos are registered trademarks of IBM Products. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.