Intel Core i7-3960X BX80619i73960X Extreme Edition Processor - Six Core, 15MB L3 Cache, 1.5MB L2 Cache, 3.30 GHz (3.90 GHz Max Turbo), Socket R (LGA2011), 130W, No Fan, Unlocked, RetailItem#: I69-3960 | Model#: BX80619I73960X
Intel Core i7-3960X 3.30GHz Extreme Edition CPU Product Details
Intel Core i7-3960X BX80619i73960X Extreme Edition Processor
Breeze through your tough computing tasks with the help of the Intel Core i7-3960X Extreme Edition Processor! Bundled with ultimate features, this is both versatile and easy to install. This 2nd generation Core i7 (2nd gen) Processor imparts really outstanding performance that is not found in many. It lets you multitask with ease with lower power consumption rate. The 3.30GHz (3.90 GHz Max Turbo) processing speed lets you carry out your difficult tasks more efficiently without any hassles. In addition, the Turbo Boost and Hyper-Threading Technologies, makes this processor more perfect for hunger driven gamers, high-end workstations, and multimedia desktops. Installation is made easy with its Socket R (LGA 2011) and comes handy with 6 cores and 12 threads that provide efficient performance even with the most demanding programs. The integrated four channel DDR3 memory controller delivers smooth information throughput for a more effective computing. Its 15MB L3 cache further increases your Quad Core's potential. This processor does not have a fan in it. Purchase the Intel Core i7-3960X Extreme Edition Processor now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Quad Core CPU; powerful performance that handles multitasking with ease
- 3.30GHz processor speed; lightning-fast computing speeds
- LGA2011 interface; compatible with today's motherboards
- 15MB L3 cache; high performance computing
- 6 cores and 12 threads; provides impressive performance even for the most resource-intensive applications
- Overclocking support; helps to do even extreme operations
- Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology; it enables the CPU to increase its overall functioning while minimizing impact the on productivity
Manufactured by: Intel
Warranty provided by: Intel
UPC No: 735858224529
Mfg Part No: BX80619I73960X
( Length:6, Width:5, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.4500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Intel logos are registered trademarks of Intel. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.