MSI K8MM-V Product Details
K8MM-V Socket 754 Motherboard
From the maker of the most celebrated motherboards in the industry comes this remarkable MSI K8MM-V Socket 754 micro ATX platform. It’s the board of choice for system builders in the know who crave amazing performance for PCs based on AMD’s awesome Athlon 64-bit processors up to 3700+ and Sempron CPUs up to 3300+. Yes, the phenomenal MSI K8MM-V leaves its competitors far behind with its full set of spectacular innovations… and the price is remarkably low! Here are the dazzling specifications. Check ‘em out!
- MSI’s K8MM-V supports 64-bit AMD Athlon 64 processors and 2800+, 3200+,
3400+, 3700+ as well as Sempron 2600+, 2800+, 3000+, 3100+ and 3300+
- Based on the high-performance VIA K8M800-CE chipset the K8MM-V supports
HyperTransport Technology, AGP 8X transfer mode, on-board graphics shared
up to 64MD
- The MSI K8MM-V Supports two 184-pin DDR SDRAMS up to 2GB memory.
- The K8MM-V features “Plug & Play” BIOS which detects the peripheral
devices and expansion cards automatically.
Plus Great Graphics, Ethernet LAN, USB 2.0, SATA and More!
MSI’s K8MM-V also supports onboard IDE, 6-channel audio, high-speed Ethernet LAN, 8 USB 2.0 ports, S3 Graphics UniChrome 2D/3D graphics with motion compensation as well as Live Update, Fuzzy Logic and PC Alert. If you want to build a sizzling, powerhouse system to master the latest games and complex applications with ease, the K8MM-V is exactly what you need! For superior quality at the lowest price anywhere…order MSI’s K8MM-V motherboard.
A Closer Look
The K8MM-V provides 2 DIMM sockets using 184-pin DDR with a total capacity of up to 2GB. You can install DDR 266/333/400MHz Memory.
The K8MM-V provides one 8X AGP slot. AGP 8x (AGP 3.0) the new generation VGA interface specification, this platform delivers enhanced graphics performance with high bandwidth speed up to 2.12GB/s. Allowing users to have a more realistic graphics experiences while gaming or movie watching.
The K8MM-V includes built in IDE facilities that supports Ultra DMA 66/100/133.
The K8MM-V comes with an AC'97 audio codec which supports high quality 6-channel audio.
The K8MM-V supports the Serial ATA technology through the Serial ATA interfaces. The SATA specification allows for thinner, more flexible cables with lower pin count, reduced voltage requirement, and up to 150 MB/s data transfer rate.
- MSI K8MM-V Via Socket 754 MicroATX Motherboard
- User's Manual
- Via Driver Disk
- SATA Cable
- Power Cable
- IDE Cable
- FDD Cable
- I/O Back Panel Shield
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- AMD Athlon 64 Product Brief
- AMD Athlon™ 64 Datasheet
- AMD Athlon™ 64 Processor Power and Thermal Data Sheet
- AMD Athlon™ 64 Processor Thermal Design Guide
- AMD Non-Boxed Manufacturer Limited Warranty Information
- MSI K8MM-V Manual
- Technology Guide: Building Your Own PC
- Technology Guide: Memory Installation For Desktops And Servers
- Technology Video: Motherboard Buyer’s Guide – Part 1 Micro ATX Motherboards
- Technology Video: Motherboard Buyer’s Guide – Part 2: ATX Motherboards
Manufactured by: MSI
Warranty provided by: MSI
UPC No: 816909007763
Mfg Part No: K8MM-V
( Length:12, Width:11, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 2.1500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- MSI logos are registered trademarks of MSI. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.