Brother MFC-7360N Mono Laser Multifunction Printer - 2400 x 600 dpi, 24ppm, 32MB, USB, Network ReadyItem#: B50-3240 | Model#: MFC-7360N
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Brother MFC7360N Mono Laser Multifunction Printer Product Details
Brother MFC-7360N Monochrome All-in-One Laser Printer
The Brother MFC-7360N Monochrome All-in-One Laser Printer is a compact and affordable all-in-one that produces fast, high-quality monochrome laser printing and copying, as well as color scanning, faxing, and PC faxing. It provides a built-in Ethernet interface to share with others on your network. Plus, a 35-page capacity automatic document feeder allows you to copy, scan or fax multi-page documents quickly and easily. The Brother MFC-7360N Monochrome All-in-One Laser Printer offers flexible paper handling via an adjustable, 250-sheet capacity paper tray for letter or legal size paper. In addition, the Brother MFC-7360N Monochrome All-in-One Laser Printer has advanced capabilities that allow you to scan documents to a file, image, OCR, or E-mail. To help lower your operating costs, a high-yield replacement toner cartridge* is available.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- 24ppm at 2400 x 600 dpi
- Print, Copy, Fax, and Scan
- 250-sheet Compacity Paper Tray
A Closer Look
- Flexible connectivity. A built-in Ethernet network interface allows for sharing with multiple users on your network or connect locally to a single computer via its USB interface.
- Fast printing and copying. Help improve your productivity with print and copy speeds of up to 24ppm and produce professional-looking output at up to 2400 x 600 dpi.
- Convenient paper handling. Features an adjustable, 250-sheet capacity paper tray for letter or legal size paper. Plus, a single-sheet manual feed slot for envelopes, labels or other types of media.
- 35-page capacity auto document feeder‡. A quick and easy way to copy, fax or scan multi-page documents.
- Versatile, high-quality color scanning. Offers up to a 19200 x 19200 dpi (interpolated) resolution and a variety of "scan-to" features.
- Straight-through paper path. A manual feed slot and rear paper exit provide a straight-through paper path to ensure that all of your printed materials always look their best.
- Time-saving ID copy feature. Copy both sides of your identification card onto one page, keeping the original card size.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Brother MFC-7000 Series Printer Data Sheet
- Brother MFC-7360N-mfc7360DN Quick Set Up Guide
- Brother MFC-7360N-MFC-7360DN-MFC-7360DW Printer Advanced User Guide
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: How Scanners Work
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
Manufactured by: Brother
Warranty provided by: Brother
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: MFC-7360N
UPC No: 012502627005
Box Size: ( Length:20, Width:20, Depth:19)
Shipping Weight: 30.4000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 34pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: B50-3240
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Brother logos are registered trademarks of Brother. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.