Bring Out the Best in Your Printer and Your Work
The maintenance kit is preventive medicine for HP LaserJet printers. Printer components experience similar wear patterns over time, and these components are included in the printer maintenance kit.
HP LaserJet printer maintenance kits help eliminate repeat service calls and maximize paper feed and print quality performance of laser printers. This prolongs the service life of the HP LaserJet printer. Maintenance kits are also priced substantially lower than if the same components were purchased individually.
The parts included in this kit have an estimated service life of 350,000 pages.
This estimate may vary, depending upon such things as printer application, operating
environment, user maintenance, and the print media that is used. Any printer
servicing should include inspection of the components, particularly when the
350,000-page cycle point has been reached.
- Product Type: Maintenance kit (110 V)
- Printer Technology: Laser
- Consumables Included: 1 x fuser ™ 1 x transfer roller ™ 8 x feed separat
- Print Yield 350000 Page(s)
- Compatibility - HP LaserJet 8100 printer
- Shipping Dimensions 8.00" Height x 8.75" Width x 20.00" Depth
- Shipping Weight 10.73 lb
- One Fusing Assembly
- Transfer Roller Assembly
- 8 Feed Separation Rollers [two each for trays 2 and 3, the 2000-sheet input tray 4, and the 2 x 500-sheet input trays (trays 4 and 5)]
Manufactured by: HP
Warranty provided by: HP
Mfg Part No: C3914A
UPC No: 088698601976
Box Size: ( Length:20, Width:8, Depth:8)
Shipping Weight: 10.7000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYT1-10217280
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- HP logos are registered trademarks of HP. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.