Fellowes® Pressurized Gas Duster Product Details
Eliminate dust, dirt and debris from those hard-to-reach areas and keep your expensive electronic equipment running longer. When used as directed, the duster is moisture-, oil- and residue-free. Not to be used on paper shredders or electrical motors as vapors may ignite. Capacity (Volume): 10 oz; Packing Type: Can; Refillable: No.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Dusting gas with extension tube.
- Use duster and extension tube to get to tight areas.
- When used as directed, duster is moisture-, oil- and residue-free.
- Not to be used on paper shredders or electrical motors.
Manufactured by: Fellowes
Warranty provided by: Fellowes
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: 9963101
UPC No: 043859493456
Box Size: ( Length:3, Width:3, Depth:10)
Shipping Weight: 0.8500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: F180-5126
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Fellowes logos are registered trademarks of Fellowes. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.