ATI 100-505682 FirePro V5800 DVI Video Card - 1GB, GDDR5, PCI-Express 2.1 (x16), 2x Dual-Link DVI-I, DirectX 11, Single-Slot, CrossFireX ReadyItem#: YYI1-GD6453 | Model#: 100-505682
ATI FirePro V5800 1GB GDDR5 DVI Video Card Product Details
ATI 100-505682 FirePro V5800 DVI Video Card
The ATI 100-505682 FirePro V5800 DVI Video Card is a mid-range solution featuring 800 stream processors for ultra parallel processing and 1GB of ultra high speed GDDR5 memory. Ideally suited for CAD and DCC professionals who work with medium to large models or scenes, the ATI 100-505682 FirePro V5800 DVI Video Card is an excellent combination of price and performance.
The ATI 100-505682 FirePro V5800 DVI Video Card is an ideal solution for Medical Imaging, CAD or DCC professionals who need two large high resolution displays but don’t require the latest display technologies. Extending prior DVI display investments, the ATI 100-505682 FirePro V5800 DVI Video Card drives two large high resolution DVI displays, allowing users to see more and do more.
Many professionals today are working on more than one display. They can view and interact with data from one or more applications on one display while animating a scene, manipulating a model or viewing medical images on the other. Users can also stretch an image or an application across both screens for one large view.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Outstanding performance for the 3D mid-range segment
- 2.5X computing capability over prior generation
- Scalable ultra parallel processing architecture with 800 stream processors
- Drive two 30”, five megapixel displays
- Two independent Dual-link DVI outputs
- Full 30-bit precision display pipeline (30-bit Display required)
- Full 10 and 12 bit grayscale output
- Maximum digital resolution 2560x2048 at 60Hz with packed pixel mode
Manufactured by: ATI Technologies
Warranty provided by: ATI Technologies
Mfg Part No: 100-505682
UPC No: 727419415231
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 1.8500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYI1-GD6453
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- ATI Technologies logos are registered trademarks of ATI Technologies. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.