Nuance Dragon Naturally Speaking 11 Premium and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware PRO OEM Software and Serif Complete Creativity Collection Software and Smith Micro CheckIt Diagnostics Software (OEM) BundleItem#: S30-1102 BN | Model#: K609A-L00-11.0 Bundle
Currently Out Of Stock!
Serif Complete Creativity Collection Softwa Bundle Product Details
Serif Complete Creativity Collection Softwa Bundle
This Bundle Includes:
- Nuance Dragon Naturally Speaking 11 Premium - Speech Recognition Software, DVD-ROM, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Windows Server Support
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware PRO OEM Software- For Windows
- Serif 8088218 Complete Creativity Collection Software - PhotoPlus X3, DrawPlus X3, CraftArtist Gold, Panorama Plus X4
- Smith Micro CheckIt Diagnostics Software - Tests Latest Hardware, Prolongs PC Life, Eliminates Errors And Crashes, (OEM)
Nuance Dragon Naturally Speaking 11 Premium - Qty:1
Nuance Dragon Naturally Speaking 11 Premium
Nuance Dragon Naturally Speaking 11 Premium is a speech recognition software that allows you to interact with your PC just by talking with the included headset. It understands what you say and how you say it. Simply speak words and they appear on the screen up to three times faster than by typing with no typos. Tell your PC what to do and it does it. Use Nuance Dragon Naturally Speaking 11 Premium on your favorite applications to dictate reports, send email, surf the Web, download music, update Facebook, and more. Just say what you want to do, and Dragon does it.
In addition to simple commands that create email, schedule appointments, and search the Web or desktop, now you can use “Search [website] for [xyz]” commands to conduct specific searches on Facebook.com, MySpace.com, Twitter, IRS.gov, and the Nuance technical Knowledge Base. Another key feature of Nuance Dragon Naturally Speaking 11 Premium is the Dragon Sidebar. The sidebar allows users to discover and access key commands and tips by putting them in one convenient desktop location. Its content automatically changes depending on which window is currently active. For everything you do at work, home or school, there’s no easier or more enjoyable way to get more done faster.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Control every application and process on your PC with your voice
- Personalize Dragon with your own word lists of acronyms, proper names and other unique phrases
- Use the Dragon SideBar with contextual messages to improve usability and feature discoverability
- Dragon Voice Shortcuts for Web, Email and Desktop Search
PRODUCT COMPARISON CHART:
15% fewer speech recognition errors out of the box than Dragon 10; Recognition Analytics (Dragon automatically detects poor audio input and alerts the user, offering advice to remedy the situation); multi-core support makes use of machines with multi-core architecture.
Enhanced Correction Menu and Spelling Window; new “don’t recognize that word” command; Dragon “learns” from edits, including keyboard edits, faster than ever before.
Enhanced Dragon Sidebar with contextual messages to improve usability and feature discoverability; new Dragon Sidebar presenting commands and tips; redesigned Profile Creation Wizard with focus on ease of use; more readable text for enrollment and microphone check.
Help System and Tutorials
Includes richer tutorial and tips; at anytime, you can search the Help for a particular word or phrase.
Command and Control
Global commands for launching applications and folders, switching to a specific window, or tabbing multiple times.
Application Support: Word Processing and Email
WordPerfect X5 and Word 2010. (Natural Language Commands in English only) and Outlook 2010. (Natural Language Commands in English only)
Dragon Voice Shortcuts for Web, Email and Desktop Search
Shortcut commands to search more websites, including Nuance Technical Support. Email shortcut commands to control messages and desktop content; new shortcut to search Dragon Help.
- CPU: Minimum 1 GHz Intel Pentium or equivalent AMD processor or 1.66 GHz Intel Atom processor. We recommend 1.8 GHz Intel Dual Core or equivalent AMD processor.
- Processor Cache: Minimum 512KB. We recommend 2MB.
- Free hard disk space: 2.5GB (2.8GB for localized non-English versions)
- RAM: Minimum 1GB for Windows XP and Windows Vista, and 2GB for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2003/2008. We recommend 2GB RAM for Windows XP and Windows Vista, and 4GB for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2003/2008 64-bit.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or higher
- Creative Labs Sound Blaster 16 or equivalent sound card supporting 16-bit recording
- DVD-ROM drive required for installation
- Nuance-approved noise-canceling headset microphone (included)
Supported Operating Systems:
- Microsoft Windows 7, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows Vista SP1 and SP2, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows XP SP2 and SP3, 32-bit only
- Windows Server 2003 and 2008, SP1, SP2 and R2, 32-bit and 64-bit
- An internet connection is required for product activation (a quick anonymous process).
- This edition of Dragon does dictation directly into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems. For EMR support, please use Dragon Medical Edition.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware PRO OEM Software - Qty:1
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware PRO OEM Software
Protect your PC and online network activities with the Anti-Malware PRO OEM Software from Malwarebytes. The Anti-Malware PRO OEM Software is specifically made to protect your device against potential malwares. With built-in protection monitor, this anti-malware software detects and removes viruses before it even hit and damage your device. Featuring the Real-time Protection Module, the DSolution Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Software offers an efficient scanning technology which monitors your system to keep it safe and secure at all times. Plus, it includes the FileASSASSIN application which deletes locked malware files on your system. Secure your PC and online activities with the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware PRO OEM Software!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Anti-malware software; protects your PC and online activities against harmful malwares
- Real-time Protection Module; monitors your system to keep it safe and secure at all times
- Compatibility; works well with Windows system
Serif Complete Creativity Collection Software - Qty:1
Serif 8088218 Complete Creativity Collection Software
Show off your creative prowess with the Serif 8088218 Complete Creativity Collection Software. The Serif 8088218 Complete Creativity Collection Software provides you with a fast and easy Digital Photo Editor, a very powerful drawing program, print project tool, and photo stitching software all in one package. Featuring its PhotoPlus X3, you can enjoy fixing, enhancing, and organizing digital images the way professionals do. The CraftArtist Gold Software even enables you to create personalized cards, photo books, invitations, school yearbooks, and scrapbooks all year round. Plus, its Panoramic Plus allows you to capture breathtaking landscapes in just three easy steps. Explore your creative side with the Serif 8088218 Complete Creativity Collection Software.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- PhotoPlus X3; allows you to professionally fix, enhance, share, or organize digital images
- DrawPlus X3; produce high-quality designs
- CraftArtist Gold; create cards, photo books, invitations, scrapbooks and school yearbooks
- Panorama Plus; create and share stunning panoramic pictures
Smith Micro CheckIt Diagnostics Software (OEM) - Qty:1
Smith Micro CheckIt Diagnostics Software
Don't replace it, fix it with the Smith Micro CheckItDiagnostics Software! Get ahead of hardware failures, prevent surprises and eliminate errors and crashes by diagnosing and troubleshooting many hardware and system problems. Fix codecs, drivers, and the system software registry. Diagnose problems with your hard drive and find problems with USB, FireWire® and other ports, as well as routers. Test connections to the latest hardware and plug-and-play devices like web, video and digital cameras, MP3 players, wireless modems, Windows® Mobile devices, printers, scanners and more. The Smith Micro CheckIt Diagnostics Software helps prolong the life of your PC and components, and saves money by avoiding unnecessary upgrades. Get the Smith Micro CheckIt Diagnostics Software today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Helps prolong the life of your PC and its components
- Tests connections to the latest hardware
- Eliminates errors and crashes by diagnosing system problems
- NEW! Works with Windows® 7
- NEW! Easy-to-use interface
- NEW! Test routers, USB, FireWire® and other ports to pinpoint connection failures
- NEW! Test the latest hardware and plug-and-play devices like web, video and digital cameras, wireless modems, Windows® Mobile devices, printers, scanners and more
- NEW! Generates email reports and sends to specified addresses
- NEW! Version checking and updating keep CheckIt Diagnostics software up-to-date
- UPDATED! Includes updated hardware tests for CD/DVD, CPU, video, hard disk, external/removable disks, memory, graphics, software (system audit), network, monitor, audio, modem and printers
- UPDATED! Component tests now include information about the component, results and possible fixes
- Fix codecs, drivers, and the system software registry
- Protection for up to 3 PCs
- Runs on both 32-bit and 64-bit PCs
Windows® 7, XP or Vista™. 64MB RAM, 110MB of free hard disk space. Some tests require corresponding equipment.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Nuance
Warranty provided by: Nuance
Mfg Part No: K609A-L00-11.0 Bundle
UPC No: 890552626076
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 1.5500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: S30-1102 BN
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Nuance logos are registered trademarks of Nuance. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.