Microsoft 3PK-0001 Kinectimals with Bears Video Game - Xbox 360 Game for Kinect, ESRB: E for EveryoneItem#: M17-9536 | Model#: 3PK-00001
Currently Out Of Stock!
Microsoft Kinectimals with Bears Video Game Product Details
Microsoft 3PK-00001 Kinectimals with Bears Video Game
Explore the world through the eyes of a baby lion – or a bear cub – with the Microsoft 3PK-00001 Kinectimals with Bears Video Game! In this new instalment of Kinectimals, you can now start your journey inside theMicrosoft 3PK-00001 Kinectimals with Bears Video Game by adopting one of five courageous bears inside the game. Get to know and uncover the secrets behind the islands of Lemuria and Mira. As you progress through the game, your pet can be trained to perform certain tricks like fetch, jump rope and juggling, to name a few. Not only that, you can also unlock 15 more animals to aid you in your quest to solve certain quests. With a lot of customization possibilities available, it's hard not to get addicted with Microsoft 3PK-00001 Kinectimals with Bears Video Game.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- New animals to choose from; choosing your pet to adopt is very exciting to do
- Customize options for your pet and house; freedom to choose how your pet will look like
- Voice and body interaction; interact your pet in new and exciting ways
Product Tags3pk 0001
Manufactured by: Microsoft
Warranty provided by: Microsoft
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: 3PK-00001
UPC No: 885370316902
Box Size: ( Length:8, Width:6, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.2000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: M17-9536
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Microsoft logos are registered trademarks of Microsoft. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.