Corsair CA-9011111-WW Vengeance 1300 Analog Gaming Headset - 50mm Drivers, Memory Foam Earpads, High-Sensitivity Noise Cancelling Microphone, AnalogItem#: C13-1300 | Model#: CA-9011111-WW
Corsair Vengeance 1300 Analog Gaming Headset Product Details
Corsair CA-9011111-WW Vengeance 1300 Analog Gaming Headset
For a superior comfort and immersive gaming, choose the Corsair CA-9011111-WW Vengeance 1300 Analog Gaming Headset. Engineered with 50mm drivers, it delivers audiophile grade sound and reduces the overloading that can occur with gaming headsets that use 40mm drivers. It has a closed-back design that blocks annoying sounds and is equipped with the noise-cancelling microphone so that you can capture your voice more clearly without any background noise interruption. The Corsair CA-9011111-WW Vengeance 1300 Analog Gaming Headset features an extra-deep memory foam earpads which are designed for a comfort and reliable fit for your head. Plus its in-line volume control helps you to adjust your sound volume manually. You’ll hear the subtle midband positional cues if your audio card has CMSS™-3D or a similar 3D audio system. So, for more audio and sound reproduction, get the Corsair CA-9011111-WW Vengeance 1300 Analog Gaming Headset.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- 50mm drivers; delivers audiophile grade sound and reduces overloading
- Closed-back design; blocks annoying sounds
- Noise-cancelling microphone; lets you capture your voice more clearly without background noise interruption
- Extra-deep memory foam earpads; designed for a comfort and reliable fit for your head
- In-line volume control; helps you to adjust your sound volume manually
Manufactured by: Corsair
Warranty provided by: Corsair
UPC No: 843591014977
Mfg Part No: CA-9011111-WW
( Length:13, Width:9, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 0.7200 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 3pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Corsair logos are registered trademarks of Corsair. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.