C2G Cat5e Snagless Unshielded (UTP) Network Patch Cable - Patch cable - RJ-45 (M) to RJ-45 (M) - 150 ft - CAT 5e - molded, stranded, snagless - (23870)Item#: 546560 | Model#: 23870
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $43.00 (51%)
Free Shipping Today!
- In Stock. Usually ships next business day. (Details)
CTG 150-Foot CAT5e Snagless Patch Cable Product Details
Cables to Go 150-Foot CaT5e Snagless Patch Cable
Today's advanced fast ethernet and gigbit computer networks require Enhanced Category 5 high-speed cabling to distrubute data, voice and video. Cables To Go's Enhanced Cat5 350Mhz Snagless Patch Cables will keep you ahead of the game. These cables will handle bandwidth intensive applications up to 350 Mhz and beyond. Each comes UL verified to meet all Cat 5e TIA/EIA standards, and drastically reduce both impedance and structural return loss (SRL) as compared to standard 100 Mhz wire!
Constructed with high-quality wire and a shortened body plug will keep Near-end Crosstalk (NEXT) levels to a minimum. The molded, snag-free boot prevents unwanted cable snags during installation and provides extra strain-relief. Cables To Go 350Mhz Snagless Patch cables are available in a variety of colors to easily color-code your network installation.
- Molded, Snag-Free boot prevents unwanted cable snags
- Designed For: Network Adapters, Hubs, Switches, Routers, DSL/Cable Modems, Patch Panels and other twisted-pair applications
- Exceeds Category 5e specifications
- Wired: TSB 568B (AT&T 258A)
- Certifications: TIA/EIA; UL Listed
- 1000 BASE-T; 100 BASE-T; 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
- 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5); 100 VG-AnyLAN
- 100 Mbps TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5); 55/155 Mbps ATM
- Weight: 3.15 lbs
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 757120238706
Mfg Part No: 23870
( Length:8, Width:8, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 3.2500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.