Cables To Go 100-Foot Cat5e 350Mhz Snagless Patch Cable - RedItem#: C184-19386 | Model#: 19386
Currently Out Of Stock!
Cables To Go 100-Foot Cat5e Snagless Patch Cable Product Details
Cables To Go 100-Foot Cat5e 350Mhz Snagless Patch Cable
Set up your home network easily using the Cables To Go 100-Foot Cat5e 350Mhz Snagless Patch Cable. This snagless patch cable is made from high-grade materials to ensure smooth, error-free data transfers. With its molded, snag-free boot, this cable prevents unwanted cable snags during installation and provides extra strain-relief. Plus, it features a 100ft length, so you can connect your network-devices over long distances. Purchase the Cables To Go 100-Foot Cat5e 350Mhz Snagless Patch Cable now!
- Molded, Snag-Free boot prevents unwanted cable snags
- 1000 BASE-T; 100 BASE-T; 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
- 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5); 100 VG-AnyLAN
- 100 Mbps TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5); 55/155 Mbps ATM
- Designed For: Network Adapters, Hubs, Switches, Routers, DSL/Cable Modems, Patch Panels and other twisted-pair applications
- Exceeds Category 5e specifications
- Wired: TSB 568B (AT&T 258A)
- Certification: TIA/EIA
- Weight: 2.12 lbs
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: 19386
UPC No: 757120193869
Box Size: ( Length:7, Width:8, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 2.4000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C184-19386
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.