Cables To Go 5-Foot Cat5e Patch Cable, Blue Product Details
Cables To Go 5-Foot Cat5e Snagless Patch Cable, Blue Offering fast and reliable data transfers, make way for the Cables To Go 3-Foot Cat5e Snagless Patch Cable, Blue. Offering a fast running 350Mhz, this cable manages bandwidth intensive applications. With its snag-free boot, it prevents unwanted cable snags during installation and provides extra strain-relief. Buy the Cables To Go 3-Foot Cat5e Snagless Patch Cable, Blue.
- Molded, Snag-Free boot prevents unwanted cable snags
- 1000 BASE-T; 100 BASE-T; 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
- 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5); 100 VG-AnyLAN
- 100 Mbps TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5); 55/155 Mbps ATM
- Designed For: Network Adapters, Hubs, Switches, Routers, DSL/Cable Modems, Patch Panels and other twisted-pair applications
- Exceeds Category 5e specifications
- Wired: TSB 568B (AT&T 258A)
- Certifications: TIA/EIA
- Weight: 0.13 lbs
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: 15188
UPC No: 757120151883
Box Size: ( Length:7, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.0500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C184-15188
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.