Intel 710 Series 2.5" 100GB SATA 3Gb/s SSD - SSDSA Product Details
Intel SSDSA2BZ100G301 710 Series 2.5" Solid State Drive
Enjoy solid state drive performance like no other with the Intel SSDSA2BZ100G301 710 Series 2.5" Solid State Drive. This solid state drive offers high-write endurance, extreme performance and data protection no that no other state drives can provide. Through HET, it maintains the same uncorrectable error rate as the previous generation of SSDs, but with a much higher program erase cycle when compared to typical MLC-based SSDs. For superb solid state drive performance, buy the Intel SSDSA2BZ100G301 710 Series 2.5" Solid State Drive.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- High-endurance SSD; patterned for outstanding data center performance
- 128-bit encryption technology; secures your data from external threats and internal system issues
- Advanced Encryption Standard (AES): Protects your data from external threats and internal system issues with 128-bit encryption technology, giving you the peace of mind that your company's data is secure.
- Data Security: Improves reliability by providing an array of surplus NAND flash. If the controller encounters a faulty NAND array, the Intel SSD 710 Series automatically reconfigures itself to reduce the prospect of data loss.
- Enhanced Power-Loss Data Protection: Reduces potential data loss by detecting and protecting data from an unexpected system power loss. The drive saves all cached data in the process of being written before shutting down, thereby minimizing potential data loss.
- Temperature Monitoring and Logging: Contains an internal temperature sensor that can be monitored using two Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Report Technology (SMART) attributes.
Manufactured by: Intel
Warranty provided by: Intel
UPC No: 735858220781
Mfg Part No: SSDSA2BZ100G301
( Length:6, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 1.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Intel logos are registered trademarks of Intel. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.