HP Photosmart C310a CN503AR Wireless All-in-One Printer Color Inkjet Printer - ePrint, AirPrint, 9600 x 2400 Color, 33 ppm Black, 32 ppm Color, USB, WI-FI, USB, 64MB, Scan, CopyItem#: H24-30320 | Model#: CN503AR#B1H |
HP Photosmart C310a CN503AR Wireless AIO Printer Product Details
HP Photosmart C310a CN503AR#B1H All-in-One Printer Color Inkjet Printer
Looking for a printer which is smart and trendy? Then opt for HP Photosmart C310a CN503AR#B1H All-in-One Printer Color Inkjet Printer. You can use the printer's TouchSmart screen and customizable apps to print web-pages, everyday documents, lab-quality photos, and creative projects without a PC. It also keeps you online via the integrated wireless and HP ePrint. You can also take prints from the web and remotely using the apps and HP ePrint, plus you can print and share from multiple PCs, and stay connected through the integrated wireless networking. Order the HP Photosmart C310a CN503AR#B1H All-in-One Printer Color Inkjet Printer at the earliest of time.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- 9600 x 2400 Optimized dpi; enjoy colored prints in optimized resolution
- 1600 pages per month; get as much as prints you want in a duty cycle
- Border Free Printing; now your prints will appear without any borders
A Closer Look
- Print from the Web and remotely with apps and HP ePrint
- Easily access and print Web content without a PC—maps, coupons, photos and more—using customizable apps.
- Quickly print Web content, photos and more, using the large, intuitive HP TouchSmart screen.
- Print at your convenience—whether it's from across town or across the room—using HP ePrint.
- Get fun and useful templates for calendars, games and more, using HP Quick Forms.
- Print, Scan and Copy—wirelessly—no PC required
- Print and share from multiple PCs, and stay connected, using integrated wireless networking.
- Produce photos and documents, make copies and scan photos—without a PC.
- Print lab-quality photos that dry instantly, resist smudging and last for generations.
- Produce impressive photos and fun photo projects
- Count on affordable, individual inks for lab-quality photos and laser-quality text.
- Access Snapfish to print and share photos or use HP Photo Creations software to edit photo projects.
- Print on-demand with the auto-engaging photo tray.
- Choose high-capacity ink cartridges or HP Photo Value Packs—a better value for frequent printing.
- Save energy and conserve resources
- Save time and paper by printing two-sided documents automatically.
- Save energy, using an e-All-in-One that is ENERGY STAR® qualified.
- Reduce waste by choosing an e-All-in-One that is shipped in an innovative, reusable tote bag.
- Get free, easy recycling—cartridges returned through HP Planet Partners are recycled responsibly.
Scan type: Flatbed
Optical scanning resolution: Up to 1200 dpi
Bit depth: 48-bit
Scan size flatbed (maximum): 216 x 297 mm
Copy speed (black, draft quality, A4): Up to 33 cpm
Copy speed (colour, draft quality, A4): Up to 32 cpm
Copy resolution (black text): Up to 1200 optimized dpi from 600 input dpi
Copy resolution (colour text and graphics): Up to 1200 optimized dpi from 600 input dpi
Copier resize: 25 to 400% Maximum copies: Up to 99 copies
Minimum System Requirements
- PC: Microsoft Windows 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit) RAM, 1.2 GB hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer, Windows Vista: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 512 MB RAM, 1.2 GB hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port; Internet Explorer, Windows XP (SP2)* or higher (32-bit only), any Intel Pentium II, Celeron or compatible processor, 233 MHz or higher, 128 MB RAM, 500 MB hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 6 or higher. *Supports 32-bit only;
- Mac: Mac OS X v 10.5 or v 10.6, PowerPC G4, G5 or Intel Core processor, 256 MB RAM, 300 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
The terms refurbished and recertified are used interchangeable to describe products that manufacturers refurbished, inspected, brought back to original manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. Some manufacturers refurbish products themselves and others use a qualified third party refurbisher. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested at least twice, once when it was first manufactured and again during the refurbishing process. Refurbished products are warranted by either the original manufacturer or the manufacturer’s third party refurbisher. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: How To Select The Best Large Format Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer InkJet Cartridges
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
- Technology Tip: Turning Off Your Printer
Manufactured by: HP
Warranty provided by: HP
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: CN503AR#B1H
UPC No: 886111201884
Box Size: ( Length:24, Width:12, Depth:27)
Shipping Weight: 20.5000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 35pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: H24-30320
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- HP logos are registered trademarks of HP. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.