C2G RG6/U Dual Shield In Wall Coaxial Cable - Antenna cable - RF - 18 AWG - bare wire to bare wire - 1000 ft - double shielded coaxial - ( RG-6 ) - (43062)Item#: 7078501 | Model#: 43062
Free Shipping Today!
- In Stock. Usually ships same business day. (Details)
Cables To Go 1000' ft Coaxial Cable Product Details
Cables To Go 43062 1000' ft Coaxial Cable
Impact Acoustics RG6/U Dual Shield is ideal for antenna, cable television and satellite installations. This cable is 18AWG copper clad steel center conductor surrounded by a foam polyethylene dielectric. A bonded aluminum foil and 60% aluminum braid provide 100% shield coverage. This UL listed cable meets UL and CUL specifications for CL1, CL2, CM, CMX and CMG installations. Swept tested to 3GHz to ensure performance at applicable frequencies. To help you keep track of cable used, the cable jacket is sequentially marked every two feet.
- 18AWG copper clad steel center conductor
- 60% aluminum braid over foil provide 100% shield coverage
- Foam polyethylene dielectric
- CM/CL2 rated PVC jacket
- Swept tested to 3GHz
- Sequential foot marking
- UL listed
- Ideal for RF applications like outdoor TV antennas and cable television
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 757120430629
Mfg Part No: 43062
( Length:13, Width:13, Depth:13)
Shipping Weight: 28.4500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.