Amped Wireless AP600EX High Power Wireless-N 600mW Pro Outdoor Access Point - 802.11n, 2.4 GHz, 2x RJ-45 Ports, 1x RJ-RMA PortItem#: A191-0030 | Model#: AP600EX
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Amped Wireless 600mW Pro Outdoor Access Point Product Details
Amped Wireless AP600EX High Power Wireless-N 600mW Pro Access Point
The Amped Wireless High Power Wireless-N Pro Access Point adds extreme range, high speed Wireless-N access for existing wired networks. With a high power 600mW power amplifier and a high gain directional antenna, the Amped Wireless AP600EX High Power Wireless-N 600mW Pro Access Point is capable of providing up to 1.5 miles of wireless coverage. The Pro Access Point features a weatherproof outdoor/indoor enclosure with desktop, wall and pole mounting options. True Plug and Play set up, makes setup as simple as connecting the AP600EX to your router's network port. The Amped Wireless AP600EX High Power Wireless-N 600mW Pro Access Point is great for providing long range wireless coverage for large indoor/outdoor areas or building to building applications.
Note: to achieve distances of 1.5 miles it is necessary to use Amped Wireless Pro Series products together with line of sight (SR600EX, AP600EX or UA600EX)
What It Is and Why You Need It
- Add Long Range Wireless to an Existing Network (Up to 1.5 Miles)
- Add extreme range, indoor/outdoor, high speed Wireless-N WiFi access to any network
- High Power 600mW Wi-Fi Amplifier + High Gain Directional Antenna provide maximum range
- Weatherproof: Works indoors and outdoors
A Closer Look:
- Wireless Standard: 802.11n (Backwards compatible w/ 802.11b/g)
- Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz
- Wireless Amplifier Power: 600 mW
- Wireless Output Power: Up to 29 dBm
- Wireless Sensitivity: -95 dBm
- Wireless Security: WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPA Mixed, WPS
- Antennas: 1 x High Gain Directional Panel Antennas, 1 x RJ-RMA Port for Optional External Antenna
- Ports: AP: 2 x RJ-45 Ports (PoE, LAN) PoE Adapter: 2 x RJ-45 Ports (PoE, Network)
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Setup Requirements: A router or network switch with an available network (LAN) port
- Add Extreme Range Wireless Access
Add extreme range wireless access to an existing wired network. The High Power Amplifier and High Gain Bi-Directional Antenna provide the extra boost needed to provide extreme Wi-Fi coverage (up to 1.5miles)
- Add Additional Wired Connections
Need more networking ports? The Smart Access Points provides up to 4 10/100Mbps wired ports for connecting additional wired computers, printers and other networking devices.
- Professional High Power Directional Wi-Fi
The internal High Power 600mW Amplifier (12x the power of standard access points) is optimally paired with a High Power directional antenna to provide maximum wireless range and performance.
- Weatherproof Design/Install Anywhere: Indoor or Outdoor
The High Power Pro Access Point includes a premium 30ft Power over Ethernet cable, a desktop stand, and a wall/pole mounting kit for installation in any location. The weatherproof enclosure protects the Pro Access Point from harsh outdoor environments and is great for use in building to building applications, homes, boats, recreational vehicles and more.
- Optional External Antenna
Provides an external antenna port for connecting an optional outdoor high gain antenna for more range options
- Add Additional Wired Connections
Adds one additional wired port for connecting another Pro Access Point, a PC or an additional network switch and much more
- Supports Power over Ethernet and Includes 30 Ft PoE Cable
The Pro Access Point includes a Power over Ethernet adapter and a 30ft PoE cable for installation in hard to reach places. An additional 3ft patch cable is also included for connectivity to your computer.
- No Setup Required: True Plug and Play
The Pro Access Point connects to an available network port on your router or a network switch and automatically configures itself to your network. There's no additional setup or software necessary.
- Smart Security Features
You're in control! Smart security features allow you to restrict access to specific users, set a daily time schedule for when the network is available and when it is not and control how far your extended wireless network coverage reaches through wireless output power adjustments.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Amped Wireless
Warranty provided by: Amped Wireless
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: AP600EX
UPC No: 850214003140
Box Size: ( Length:12, Width:3, Depth:9)
Shipping Weight: 2.9000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: A191-0030
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Amped Wireless logos are registered trademarks of Amped Wireless. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.