Cables To Go 10-Foot CaT5e Crossover Patch Cable Product Details
Cables To Go 10-Foot CaT5e Crossover Patch Cable, Red
Today's advanced fast ethernet and gigabit computer networks require Enhanced Category 5 high-speed cabling to distribute data, voice and video. Cables To Go's Enhanced Cat5 350Mhz Crossover Patch Cables will keep you ahead of the game. These cables will handle bandwidth intensive applications up to 350 Mhz and beyond. Each comes UL verified to meet all Cat 5e TIA/EIA standards, and drastically reduce both impedance and structural return loss (SRL) as compared to standard 100 Mhz wire!
Constructed with high-quality cable and a shortened body plug, this design will keep Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels to a minimum. Cables To Go 350Mhz Crossover Patch cables are available in a variety of colors to easily color-code your network installation and are labeled as crossover for easy identification. With a Cables To Go Enhanced Cat5 350Mhz Crossover Patch Cable and a network adapter, you can easily network two Windows-based computers in a Peer-to-Peer Networking configuration. In addition, this cable can be used for hub-to-hub, transceiver-to-transceiver or repeater-to-repeater ethernet connections.
- 1000 BASE-T; 100 BASE-T; 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
- 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5); 100 VG-AnyLAN
- 100 Mbps TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5); 55/155 Mbps ATM
- Designed For: Peer-to-peer, hub-to-hub, transceiver to transceiver or repeater to repeater ethernet connection
- Exceeds Category 5e specifications
- Wired: TSB 568B (AT&T 258A)
- Certifications: TIA/EIA; UL Listed
- Weight: 0.18 lbs
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
Limited Warranty: 33 months parts; 33 months labor
Mfg Part No: 24510
Box Size: ( Length:7, Width:1, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.2000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C184-24510
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.