Sony SDX3100C//AWW AIT-3 Data Cartridge Product Details
Sony SDX3100C//AWW AIT-3 Data Cartridge
Sony SDX3100C//AWW AIT-3 (Advanced Intelligent Tape) Data Cartridge format is intelligently engineered to stand apart - no other tape cartridge features both an MIC chip and a pure metal magnetic layer designed for maximum capacity and longevity.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- 100GB native, 260GB compressed capacity
- Delivers data at a fast and efficient 12Mb throughput rate
- AME (Advanced Metal Evaporated) Tape – Sony’s patented process provides maximum recording performance
- R-MIC (Remote Memory in Cassette) - The AIT-2, 3, 3Ex, 4 and 5 cartridges feature a non-contact flash memory chip that stores directory and operational information allowing for rapid access to desired data and greatly reduced loading and ejection times
- DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) Coating - The tape surface is protected by a smooth carbon coating that is nearly as hard as diamond and 20 times harder than metal oxides for maximum reliability and tape life
Manufactured by: Sony
Warranty provided by: Sony
UPC No: 027242592735
Mfg Part No: SDX3100C//AWW
( Length:4, Width:4, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.2000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Sony logos are registered trademarks of Sony. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.