Microsoft Wireless Optical Combo Product Details
Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop 1000
Keyboard and Mouse Combo
Clear your desk of clutter. This affordable set offers the convenience of wireless functionality and the precision of an optical mouse. Programmable Hot Keys and faster wheel scrolling make navigation a snap. Plus, it has a spill-resistant design!
A Closer Look
- Wireless Freedom: Experience the convenience of wireless keyboards and mouse products, and say good-bye to clutter.
- Optical Technology: Optical technology refers to the use of an optical sensor to track mouse movement, rather than the traditional use of mechanical parts. As a result, optical mouse products work on most surfaces and offer you better durability, increased speed and accuracy, and consistent performance.
- Ergonomic Design: Every Microsoft hardware product has met the company’s rigorous testing requirements for unparalleled comfort and performance. Ergonomic design is important for more than productivity—how you type, point, and click can also affect your long-term health.
- Multimedia Center: Enjoy easy access to your favorite music, video clips, and media programs with the press of a key.
- Forward and Back Internet Buttons: Maneuver between Web pages without clicking the toolbar, or reassign these buttons to perform a common command or keystroke.
- Windows XP Home Edition or Professional with a Pentium 233 MHz or higher processor and 128MB of RAM
- Windows 2000 Professional or Server with a Pentium 133 MHz or higher processor and 128 MB of RAM
- Vista compatible
- 60 MB of available hard-disk space
- For the keyboard: Universal Serial Bus (USB) port
- For the mouse: Universal Serial Bus (USB) port
- CD-ROM drive
- Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5.0 or later to view Help files
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Microsoft
Warranty provided by: Microsoft
UPC No: 805529988811
Mfg Part No: BV3-00003
( Length:19, Width:9, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 3.6000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Microsoft logos are registered trademarks of Microsoft. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.