GIGABYTE GA-A55M-S2V AMD A-Series Motherboard Product Details
GIGABYTE GA-A55M-S2V AMD A-Series Motherboard
The GIGABYTE GA-A55M-S2V AMD A-Series Motherboard is the right motherboard if you are building a Micro ATX computer. The GIGABYTE GA-A55M-S2V AMD A-Series Motherboard is compatible with AMD A and E2 series of APUs (accelerated processing unit), which is configured for small form factor computers.
This motherboard supports DDR3 memory, and it can accommodate two graphics card simultaneously. The GIGABYTE GA-A55M-S2V AMD A-Series Motherboard comes with the integrated AMD APU Graphics with DirectX 11 support so you can achieve visual acceleration out of the box. It also has a RAID support so you can maximize the security and performance of your system.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Compatible with AMD A and E2 series of APUs; it allows you to build up a slim computer system packed with powerful performance
- DDR3 memory support; it provides faster computing speed
- Multi-GPU ready; it allows you to install more than one video card
- RAID support; it lets you configure your HDD for maximum storage or for optimum data security
AMD Dual Graphics: Unrivalled Upgradability
The AMD A75/A55 series platform showcases AMD Dual Graphics technology, allowing users to further boost 3D graphics performance by adding an additional discrete AMD Radeon™ HD 6000 series graphics card* to the system. This unique Dual Graphics technology means users can enjoy higher frame rates on the latest gaming titles, utilizing the processing power of both discrete and integrated graphics processors.
Note: This new design requires APUs/CPUs in an FM1 packaged and is not backwards compatible with the AM3 CPUs.
Note: A Discrete Graphics Card is required if you are installing an FM1 Package CPU without Integrated Graphics Processor (IGP).
Manufactured by: GIGABYTE
Warranty provided by: GIGABYTE
Limited Warranty: 1 months parts; 1 months labor
Mfg Part No: GA-A55M-S2V
UPC No: 818313013668
Box Size: ( Length:10, Width:10, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 1.9500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: G452-1048
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- GIGABYTE logos are registered trademarks of GIGABYTE. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.