MS OfficeProPlus 2010 SNGL OLP NL Product Details
MS OfficeProPlus 2010 SNGL OLP NL - Minimum Quantity of 5
With Microsoft Office Professioanl Plus 2010, your people get a wide range of powerful new ways to do their best work from more places - whether they're using a PC, smartphone, or Web browser.
From user-driven updates to Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook, to new server integration capabilities that make it easier for everyone to track, report, and share vital information, Office Professional Plus 2010 offers the complete package through familiar, intuitive tools.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Empowers people to do their best work from virtually anywhere
- Help people do more with technology without having to learn specialized programs
- Enable team members to create and edit documents simultaneously
Microsoft Open License Business
Microsoft Open License is a software volume licensing program designed for corporate, government, charity, and academic customers who order as few as five licenses. After the initial order, customers can benefit from volume pricing for all licenses for the remainder of the term of their Open License authorization number. Open License Business offers saving on estimated retail prices by placing an initial order for five or more license or one server processor license. With Open License Business, customers can combine any set of Microsoft products to qualify for the five-license minimum.
Almost Anytime, Anywhere Access
Put convenience and speed right in your employees’ hands. With Office Professional Plus 2010, they can edit and review documents virtually anywhere they can use their PC, smartphone, or a Web browser*—with the confidence that their changes will appear exactly as intended.
- Office Professional Plus 2010 gives you the ability to use Office in more places and on more devices. You can review and do minor editing in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote by using the Office Web Apps on any machine with a browser.*
- Office Professional Plus 2010 lets you access and edit documents stored on a server while you’re offline with SharePoint Workspace 2010, and then automatically syncs these changes when you’re back online. So you can stay productive while on the go.
- Office Mobile allows you to extend your Office Professional Plus 2010 experience to smartphones, so you can stay up to date by viewing and editing documents with an interface suited to small devices.*
Bring Ideas to Life
It’s the capabilities they want in the software they already know. With Office Professional Plus 2010, your people can do more with technology without having to learn specialized programs.
- Office Professional Plus 2010 puts your team in the director’s chair, enabling them to create dazzling digital content in PowerPoint that comes to life with cutting-edge audio/video capabilities and animation enhancements.
- Office Professional Plus 2010 introduces the Microsoft Office Backstage™ view, which gives your people quick access to important functions such as viewing document information, saving, printing, and sharing. And Office Professional Plus 2010 extends the Ribbon toolbar throughout most applications, helping your team discover commands that make it easier to produce work that stands out.
- Office Professional Plus 2010 provides tools for improved data visualization with Excel, so your team can quickly gain business insights and present them in a meaningful way. Sparklines are tiny charts that fit within a cell and visually summarize trends alongside data. And Slicers enhance PivotTable filtering by allowing a quick and intuitive assessment of large amounts of data.
Collaboration Without Compromise
Give your people the freedom to work the way they want. With the most up-to-date tools, team members can create and edit documents simultaneously, making it easier and faster to reach shared goals.
- Office Professional Plus 2010 enables Web-based collaboration, allowing multiple people to edit Excel spreadsheets, build reports or documents in Word, and annotate OneNote notebooks in real time. They can conduct brainstorm sessions, update data, and create compelling presentations without needing to be in the same room.
- Office Professional Plus 2010 gives your people faster and easier ways to manage their e-mail with new conversation management tools that can remove duplicate information and act like a “mute button” for your inbox.
- Office Professional Plus 2010 helps your people save time and money by providing one-click communication through unified communications technology, and real-time document sharing from within Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, without the need to switch applications.
The Practical Productivity Platform for IT
Office Professional Plus 2010 helps empower your people without increasing risk, complexity, and cost. Office Professional Plus 2010 provides enterprise-class capabilities to manage business environments without compromise. Employees also benefit from the worldwide standard in business applications — giving them new and easier ways create documents, see data, share their information, and work from practically anywhere.
- Office Professional Plus 2010 was built to maximize performance across existing hardware, while also positioning you for future hardware innovations such as 64-bit chips, advanced graphics cards, multi-core processors, and alternative devices.
- The Trusted Documents and Protected View features of Office Professional Plus 2010 combine to provide better security for malicious e-mail attachments and files, while simultaneously allowing quick document viewing.
- With Office Professional Plus 2010, use Backstage, Web Apps, and SharePoint Workspace to connect with important business information and services, online and offline, without users having to leave their familiar Microsoft Office environment.
- The Accessibility checker scans documents for issues that will impact users with disabilities, and helps eliminates errors before they can cause harm to the business. Retention Policy is an archiving and retention tool that is more flexible to users’ workflow with capabilities such as item-level retention, user-created file application, and exception handling. These are examples of new Office Professional Plus 2010 tools and features that improve an organization’s ability to maintain compliance in a world of increasing information management demands.
Warranty provided by: Microsoft
Mfg Part No: 79P-03549
Box Size: ( Length: 0, Width: 0, Depth: 0 )
Shipping Weight: 0.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: M180-03549A
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Microsoft logos are registered trademarks of Microsoft. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.