APC Smart-UPS / 4-Outlet / 2200VA / 1980Watt / 2U / UPS Rack Mount (Dell Branded)Item#: A75-3008 | Model#: DLA2200RM2U
Currently Out Of Stock!
APC 2200VA Rack Mount Product Details
APC Smart-UPS 4-Outlet 2200VA 1980Watt 2U Rack Mount
APC Smart-UPS protects your data by supplying reliable, network-grade power in a rack-optimized form factor for space constrained business critical applications. Award winning APC Smart-UPS is the perfect UPS for protecting business critical fileservers (Intel or UNIX based), minicomputers, network switches and hubs, Point of Sale, retail/bank back office and ATM's. Rack Mounts are the perfect for rack optimized servers, server appliances, blade servers, other blade devices and rack-mounted network switches and hubs.
With included PowerChute management software for servers and workstations, IT administrators can provide safe system shutdown and advanced UPS management (All major operating systems supported). Connectivity is through serial or USB port (USB not standard on all models). Additional manageability is available through the SmartSlot, an internal accessory slot that allows you to install optional accessories to enhance the performance of your UPS. Network connection with Web browser management and/or environmental monitoring, serial port expansion, and out-of-band management options are available. With pure sine-wave output ensuring compatibility with all connected devices, Intelligent Battery Management ensuring a highly available UPS and an advanced 16 segment bar graph display ensuring information and management, the Smart-UPS® is a UPS you can count on.
Please note it will come in a Dell box. It is Dell branded, but this is a true APC product. Identical to APC part number SUA 2200RM2U.
- Power conditioning: Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to actual battery temperature.
- Intelligent Battery Management: Provides higher availability through intelligent precision-charging that maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability.
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown: Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Automatic self-test: Ensures early detection of potential problems by periodic testing of UPS components.
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Preserves battery life and maximizes run time by correcting low and high voltage conditions without discharging the battery.
- Cold-start capable: Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Generator Compatible: Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: APC
Warranty provided by: APC
Limited Warranty: 24 months parts; 24 months labor
Mfg Part No: DLA2200RM2U
UPC No: 731304207566
Box Size: ( Length:39, Width:24, Depth:11)
Shipping Weight: 115.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: A75-3008
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- APC logos are registered trademarks of APC. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.