Wasp WPL305 Printer Product Details
Wasp WPL305 Thermal Label Printer With Cutter
The Wasp WPL305 Thermal Label Printer With Cutter is an amazing desktop thermal printer that ensures great productivity to your different printing tasks. Its exceptional direct thermal and thermal transfer printing operation functions at up to 5 inches per second at 203 dpi print resolution. Its easy to use and set up and has one megabyte of FLASH memory. This label printer is also equipped with Parallel, USB, and RS232 connectivity to fast and flexible connection support. Purchase the Wasp WPL305 Thermal Label Printer With Cutter today.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Thermal Label Printer; compact printer with direct thermal and thermal transfer printing operation
- Fast printing speed; delivers up to 5 inches per second print speed
- 203 dpi print resolution; ensures sharp detail quality
- Parallel, USB, and RS232 connectivity; suffices your connection needs
- Resolution: 203 dpi.
- Max. Print Width: 108 mm.
- Max. Print Length: 1000 mm ( .39" )
- Ribbon Capacity: 300 meter with 1" core. (Max. OD 67 mm)
- Printing Speed: 2, 3, 4 and 5 ips.
- Peeler function: 2, 3 ips
- Printing Method: Direct thermal and thermal transfer printing.
- Structure: Double-walled plastic
- Dimension: Standard Model: 314mm(L) x 213mm(W) x 188mm(H)
- Operation: Panel One push switch, and one indicator LED (Green, Orange, Red).
Transmissive sensor (offset 6 mm from liner edge)
Reflective sensor (position adjustable)
Head open micro switch.
Ribbon end sensor
1M byte Flash memory
2M bytes DRAM
RS-232C (max baud rate, 19,200 bps)
AC input: 100-240V universal auto switching power supply
- DC output: 24V 3.75A.
- Font Type: 8 alpha-numeric bitmap fonts, and 1 true type font
- Rotation: 0, 90,180 and 270 degrees.
- Symbology Formats
1D: Code 39, Code 93, Code 128UCC, Code128 subsets A.B.C, Codabar, Interleave 2 of 5, EAN-8, EAN-13, EAN-128, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN and UPC2(5) digits add-on, MSI, PLESSEY, POSTNET, CPOST 2D: PDF-417, Maxicode, and DataMatrix.
- Command Set: WPL
- Operation Temperature: 5_ ~ 40_.
- Relative Humidity: 25% ~ 85% (Non Condensing).
- Storage Temperature: -40_ ~ 60_.
- Relative Humidity: 10% ~ 90% (Non Condensing).
A Closer Look
- Thermal transfer or Direct Thermal printing
- Compact design
- Easy media supplies loading
- 203 dpi print resolution
- 5 inches per second print speed
- 2 Megabytes DRAM standard, 1 Megabyte Flash
- 4.25" print width
- Windows print driver
- Parallel, RS232 serial, & USB connections Standard
- Optional eight (8) inch external media loader (8"OD Label Stock Required)
- Optional factory installed cutter
- Optional factory installed Peel & Present
- Optional ZPL/EPL emulations
- Light to medium-duty printing
Benefits vs. Other Printers
- Smaller, less space required
- Less expensive
- Thermal transfer and Direct Thermal features allows for greater printing flexibility
- Bar coding
- All Office
- Small Grocery Stores
- Inventory Control
- Tool rooms
- Shipping & Receiving
- Work in Progress
- Shelf Labeling
- Product Labeling
- Point of Sale
THIS PRODUCT SHIPS IN OEM PACKAGING - GO GREEN AND SAVE GREEN
Manufacturers sometimes offer discounts when large quantities of products are purchased without fancy, colorful, retail packaging. We take advantage of these opportunities to bring you the same quality, retail product at a lower price. Retail packaging is designed to look good on a store shelf and attract your attention. It frequently includes more paper, plastic and cardboard than needed. OEM packaging is not as visually attractive but is far more economical and because OEM packaging uses less paper, plastic, ink and cardboard it creates less waste and is better for the environment. Although OEM packaged product ships in a plain white or brown box you can be assured it is the same quality product as the retail packaged version. Buying OEM packaged products saves you money and helps save the planet…GO GREEN AND SAVE GREEN. Included accessories, software, documentation, and manufacturer warranties on OEM products may vary from retail versions. Please review our detailed specifications and photo gallery for included accessories and see below for warranty information.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
- Wasp Barcode WPL305 Printer Brochure
- Wasp Barcode WPL305 Printer User's Guide
Manufactured by: Wasp Barcode
Warranty provided by: Wasp Barcode
UPC No: 633808402013
Mfg Part No: 633808402006
( Length:20, Width:12, Depth:12)
Shipping Weight: 16.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Wasp Barcode logos are registered trademarks of Wasp Barcode. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.