See more products
- InkJet Printers (174)
- Laser Printers (499)
- Wireless Printers (23)
- Dot Matrix Printers (66)
- Label Printers (31)
- Other Printers (128)
- Ink / Toner Supplies (9129)
- Copiers (3)
- Fax Machines (22)
- Laminators/Binders (150)
- Shredders (65)
- Scanners (505)
- Ink & Toner Finder (0)
- New Arrivals (1)
- Printer Accessories (2247)
- Printer Cables (87)
- 3D Printers (2)
Wasp WPL305 TT Printer Product Details
Wasp WPL305 TT Label Printer
Delivering ultra fast performance, the Wasp WPL305 TT Label Printer offers the highest form of reliability when it comes to thermal printing. The Wasp WPL305 TT Label Printer comes with 5 inches per second print speed for ultra-fast printing. This compact label printer prints media with 203 dpi resolution, ensuring quality each time. Also equipped with 2 Megabytes DRAM and 1 Megabyte Flash memory, the Wasp WPL305 TT Label Printer is absolutely worth investing.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Compact label printer; prints high quality media with a 203 dpi resolution
- 5 inches per second print speed; prints more in less time
- Resolution: 203 dpi.
- Max. Print Width: 108 mm.
- Max. Print Length: 1000 mm ( .39" )
- Ribbon Capacity: 300 meter with 1" core. (Max. OD 67 mm)
- Printing Speed: 2, 3, 4 and 5 ips.
- Peeler function: 2, 3 ips
- Printing Method: Direct thermal and thermal transfer printing.
- Structure: Double-walled plastic
- Dimension: Standard Model: 314mm(L) x 213mm(W) x 188mm(H)
- Operation: Panel One push switch, and one indicator LED (Green, Orange, Red).
Transmissive sensor (offset 6 mm from liner edge)
Reflective sensor (position adjustable)
Head open micro switch.
Ribbon end sensor
- Memory 1M byte Flash memory
2M bytes DRAM
- Interface RS-232C (max baud rate, 19,200 bps)
AC input: 100-240V universal auto switching power supply
- DC output: 24V 3.75A.
- Font Type: 8 alpha-numeric bitmap fonts, and 1 true type font
- Rotation: 0, 90,180 and 270 degrees.
- Symbology Formats
1D: Code 39, Code 93, Code 128UCC, Code128 subsets A.B.C, Codabar, Interleave 2 of 5, EAN-8, EAN-13, EAN-128, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN and UPC2(5) digits add-on, MSI, PLESSEY, POSTNET, CPOST 2D: PDF-417, Maxicode, and DataMatrix.
- Command Set: WPL
- Operation Temperature: 5_ ~ 40_.
- Relative Humidity: 25% ~ 85% (Non Condensing).
- Storage Temperature: -40_ ~ 60_.
- Relative Humidity: 10% ~ 90% (Non Condensing).
- Dimensions: 12.36" x 8.38" x 7.40"
A Closer Look
- Thermal transfer or Direct Thermal printing
- Compact design
- Easy media supplies loading
- 203 dpi print resolution
- 5 inches per second print speed
- 2 Megabytes DRAM standard, 1 Megabyte Flash
- 4.25" print width
- Windows print driver
- Parallel, RS232 serial, & USB connections Standard
- Optional eight (8) inch external media loader (8"OD Label Stock Required)
- Optional factory installed cutter
- Optional factory installed Peel & Present
- Optional ZPL/EPL emulations
- Light to medium-duty printing
Benefits vs. Other Printers
- Smaller, less space required
- Less expensive
- Thermal transfer and Direct Thermal features allows for greater printing flexibility
- Bar coding
- All Office
- Small Grocery Stores
- Inventory Control
- Tool rooms
- Shipping & Receiving
- Work in Progress
- Shelf Labeling
- Product Labeling
- Point of Sale
|Print Method||Thermal Transfer|
Have an opinion on this product that you would like to share? If, so please take a few moments to write your rating and review.Write your own review
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 3 of 3
- Jun 19, 2012
We use an array of several Wasp printers at our plant for various labels (0.75in to 4.0in), all of them are direct thermal. Several of the Wasp printers have been in operation for well over a decade. We use 305, 608 and 610 models; most of them are attached to a single Win 7 (32-bit) PC. Depending on the orders, these workhorses print several hundred to several thousand labels per day. I particularly enjoy using BarTender with them. I have had only one major issue with one printer, and Wasp tech support fixed it. Other than that one printer, they plug and play well. They are particularly good at finding the label size on their own. The 305 is the model we use the most. A nice, unexpected feature, is the ability to pull labels from a larger (external) roll through the back of the 305. In my opinion, I think the label peeler should be a base model feature, rather than cost extra.
- IT User
- Jan 14, 2011
Average label printer
I needed a printer that would handle very small labels. This wasn't it. It would probably be OK for address labels or the like, but just not compatible with my application.
- Aug 13, 2010
Poor driver support
This printer will not install correctly on a Win 7 64 bit machine. Installing any other Wasp printer will knock the 305 off line and it will not re-install. Uninstalling and reinstalling will NOT fix the problem. It may indicate correct install but when you try to print to it the print will go to another installed printer!
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 3 of 3
Warranty provided by: Wasp Barcode
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: 633808402006
UPC No: 633808402006
Box Size: ( Length: 20, Width: 12, Depth: 12 )
Shipping Weight: 10.4000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 13 pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: I300-2100
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Wasp Barcode logos are registered trademarks of Wasp Barcode. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.