Pelican 1300 Black Case with Foam Product Details
Pelican 1300 Protector Case
The Pelican 1300 Protector Case offers an effective way of protecting your equipment. Place your equipment inside of the high density foam interior and rest assured that your equipment is secured from outside aggressors. This protector case is unbreakable, watertight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof; its Ultra High Impact structural copolymer construction made sure of that. It also includes an intelligent automatic purge valve for fast equalization after a sudden change in atmospheric pressure. Enhance the durability of your equipment with the Pelican 1300 Protector Case.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Protector Case with Foam Interior; protects your equipment from environmental aggressors
- Ultra High Impact structural copolymer; incredibly strong and durable construction
- NATO codified and tested to IP-67 (Ingress Protection); break it and we replace it... forever.
- Automatic purge valve; for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure
- Temperature Rating:
- Minimum -10° F (-23° C) Maximum +210° F (+99° C)
- Inside: 9-3/8" x 7-1/4" x 6-1/8" (23.8cm x 18.4 cm x 15.5 cm)
- Outside: 10-5/8" x 9-11/16" x 6-7/8" (27 cm x 24.6 cm x 17.4 cm)
- Lid Depth: 1-3/16" (3 cm)
- Case Depth: 4-15/16" (12.5 cm)
- Buoyancy: Floats in salt water with 11.90 lbs (5.4 kg) load
- Color: Black
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Pelican Products
Warranty provided by: Pelican Products
UPC No: 019428001216
Mfg Part No: 1300-000-110
( Length:11, Width:12, Depth:8)
Shipping Weight: 3.6500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 5pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Pelican Products logos are registered trademarks of Pelican Products. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.