TrippLite 10/100 UTP to Singlemode Media Converter - Up to 15kM range, 6 performance monitoring LEDs, 1310nm wavelength, Auto detects Full/Half Duplex Transfer Mode, Black - N784-001-SC-15Item#: 13290692 | Model#: N784-001-SC-15
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $56.01 (47%)
- In Stock. Usually ships same business day. (Details)
TrippLite 10/100 UTP to Singlemode Media Converter Product Details
TrippLite 10/100 SC Singlemode Media Converter
Extend your existing Ethernet network connection up to 15Km over a single mode fiber with the TrippLite 10/100 SC Singlemode Media Converter. It is specially designed to deliver lightning fast data transfer rate of 10Mbps and 100 Mbps Ethernet speed and has a wavelength of 1310nm on both transmitting and receiving data. This high performance single mode media converter converts 10/100Base-T Ethernet signal to optic signals to increase the network bandwidth capacity. It also supports auto MDI/MDI-X, auto-negotiate, full duplex and half duplex operation on the fiber port for optimal performance and compatibility. It also has 6 performance monitoring LEDS to indicate the power status and various other operations. Its small, compact design makes it compatible for rack mount chassis or it can also be installed as a standalone application. Buy the TrippLite 10/100 SC Singlemode Media Converter today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Single mode Media converter; transforms your Ethernet signal to fiber optic signal
- Half duplex and Full Duplex support; allows two way data transmission
- Auto Negotiation MDI / MDI-X; enables auto negotiation for stable and reliable network connectivity
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 0037332184139
Mfg Part No: N784-001-SC-15
( Length:10, Width:10, Depth:10)
Shipping Weight: 0.8000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 5pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.