Hiro Gigabit PCI Product Details
Hiro Gigabit H50070
The Hiro Gigabit provides full plug-&-play performance with the latest cutting edge technology! This specially designed adapter runs in 32 or 64-bit bus master mode to offer versatile performance. It features the Auto-Negotiation that can support data transmission speeds ranging from 10Mbps up to 1000Mbps. At the same time it can smoothly switch drivers between 1000Mbps, 100Mbps and 10Mbps, Full or Half-Duplex and even LAN connections. And drivers for all major operating systems are provided with this product so no jumper settings are required to install. Order the Hiro Gigabit right away!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Auto-Negotiation; supports data transmission speeds ranging from 10Mbps - 1000Mbps
- Runs in 32 or 64-bit bus master mode; to offer versatility
- No jumper settings are needed; to offer you a full plug and play performance
<fontsize="3">A Closer Look
Manufactured by: Hiro
Warranty provided by: Hiro
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: H50070
UPC No: 649258500704
Box Size: ( Length:7, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.0500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: E261-5026
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Hiro logos are registered trademarks of Hiro. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.