Olympus Marine Case Product Details
This product is a precision instrument, which allows photography in water to produce the highest quality photographs. A clear and durable polycarbonate case provides an attractive shield for your digital camera as you explore your underwater surroundings at depths up to 131 feet (or 9 feet with the CWPC-01 for the Stylus Verve). A tight O-ring main seal with safety lock, along with stainless steel and nickel-plated brass hardware, help to ensure protection from corrosion for years to come.
"Sea" it All.
A fluorite (FL) glass window gives your digital camera's powerful Olympus lens the protection and clear gateway it needs to deliver crisp detail and vibrant color. An integrated flash diffuser panel lets you utilize your camera's internal flash for lighting purposes. And an easy-to-see LCD panel lets you admire the beauty that lies beneath the surface instantly, giving you the freedom to enjoy your pictures and even edit them if you like.
It would be useless to take pictures underwater if you didn't have the ability to capture the results you wanted. That's why the Olympus Digital Underwater Housings give you full control over your camera. Each one features a large, responsive shutter button, precision zoom lever, and durable controls to lend you access to everything your Olympus digital camera has to offer. They're even great on land for skiing, etc.
- All-weather type
- Protects against dust and dirt
- A Neck strap, a hand strap, silicone grease and silica gel are included.
- Pressure Resistance: 131 ft. (40 m)
- Body Material: Polycarbonate
- Button Material: Stainless steel Nickel plated brass
- Lens Window: Fluorite (FL) glass
- Accessory: Lens Ring 67 mm
- Tripod Socket: 1/4"
- Case fits The Olympus: D-220L , D-340L , D-340R, and D-360L
Manufactured by: Olympus
Warranty provided by: Olympus
UPC No: 050332294318
Mfg Part No: 200630
( Length:7, Width:5, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 0.2500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Olympus logos are registered trademarks of Olympus. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.