Intel® Xeon® 3.06GHz, 512MB RAM, Integrated dual-channel Ultra320 SCSI, 0MB installed Open bay, 24X CD-ROM, Gigabit Ethernet Integrated, No Operating System, rack mount 2U, w/256MB USB 2.0 Memory KeyItem#: 356819 | Model#: 867091X
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
Intel® Xeon® 3.06GHz, 512MB RAM, Integrated Product Details
The x345 announces with the brand new NetBAY Advanced Connectivity Technology (ACT) suite of products. These innovative server options build on our experience with Cable Chaining Technology (C2T). They reduce cable bulk and make set up easier than ever. These new CAT5- based NetBAY ACT products are scalable, legacy compatible and offer remote control capabilities not previously available for the rack environment. Through a single CAT5-based switch, NetBAY ACT allows you to control and monitor as many as 256 servers—locally or remotely. Combine NetBAY ACT with the high-density 2U form factor of the x345 and you have the ability to control an entire rack of these powerful servers with a single console switch.
With IBM Director and Rapid Deployment Manager, software installation works smoothly with the x345. An Integrated Systems Management processor can help improve manageability and uptime, while support for the Remote Supervisor Adapter helps manage your IT resources more easily.
• Feature-rich application serving platform - Designed with ASPs and constrained data center environments in mind, the x345 provides flexibility to grow as business grows, speed for quick installation, outstanding internal I/O expansion and up to one terabyte of external storage. The x345 packs Intel Xeon processors, integrated RAID function for mirroring, the latest Ultra320 hard disk drive (HDD) technology, the ability to upgrade to up to 440GB of internal storage and a low-cost ServeRAID-5i Controller that provides RAID capability internally and externally, all in a 2U form factor.
• Integrated new technology - The x345 supports new Ultra320 SCSI HDDs that deliver a data transfer rate designed to be up to 320MBps, up to double the current data transfer rate of Ultra160 HDDs offered by IBM. The x345 offers integrated Dual Ultra320 SCSI Controllers with mirroring capability, offering customers RAID 1 without using a valuable PCI slot.
• Smart systems management - The x345 includes a full array of systems management features—Light Path Diagnostics, Predictive Failure Analysis, IBM Director and the Integrated Systems Management Processor —that work together to provide you with proactive and predictive capabilities to help increase system reliability. You can also purchase the optional Remote Supervisor Adapter, which is designed to allow full control of the server, even when it's offline.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Lenovo
Warranty provided by: Lenovo
Mfg Part No: 867091X
Shipping Weight: 78.2400 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Lenovo logos are registered trademarks of Lenovo. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.