See more products
- Accessories (54)
- 300W + (18)
- 400W + (28)
- 500W + (25)
- 600W + (35)
- 700W + (37)
- 800W + (27)
- 1000W + (20)
- 1200W + (10)
- SLI Certified PSUs (16)
- Crossfire Certified PSUs (9)
- 80 Plus Certified PSUs (85)
- Modular Power Supplies (35)
- Notebook Chargers (1528)
- Power Protection (2306)
- mATX (323)
- New Arrivals (1)
- Bundles (2)
- 900W + (1)
- 200 + (3)
Thermaltake AC0015 Dr. Power II Universal ATX PSU TesterItem#: YYS1-3044535 | Model#: AC0015
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $7.36 (18%)
- Usually Ships within 48 Hours (Details)
Thermaltake Dr. Power II Universal ATX PSU Tester Product Details
Thermaltake AC0015 Dr. Power II Universal ATX PSU Tester
The Thermaltake AC0015 Dr. Power II Universal ATX PSU Tester is a fully automated power supply tester that enables users to easily and quickly determine if a power supply is defective or not. Cutting overall troubleshooting time considerably. The Thermaltake AC0015 Dr. Power II Universal ATX PSU Tester features a oversized easy-to-read LCD display and audible alarm helps user determine the exact cause of the failure, if there is one. The Thermaltake AC0015 Dr. Power II Universal ATX PSU Tester is a indispensible tool for any PC enthusiast or gamer!
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Designed from the ground-up; to support every ATX power supply available today up to ATX12V v2.3.
- Oversized LCD panel; that accurately shows the value of each specific power rails (within one-tenth of a volt).
- Built-in alarm system; to identify user when the power supply demonstrates abnormal characteristic.
- Designed from the ground-up to support every ATX power supply available today up to ATX12V v2.3.
- Oversized LCD panel that accurately shows the value of each specific power rails (within one-tenth of a volt).
- Accurate voltage indicating for +12V/+5V/+3.3V/5VSB/-12V.
- Built-in output connectors diagnostic system, low-voltage, high-voltage, no voltage, PG alarm systems.
- Easily troubleshoots system failure due to unstable power supply.
- Built-in alarm system to identify user when the power supply demonstrates abnormal characteristic.
A Closer Look:
|4-Pin/8-Pin EPS Connector||1|
|6-Pin/8-Pin PCI-Express Connector||1|
|4-Pin Peripheral Connector||1|
|SATA Power Connector||1|
Have an opinion on this product that you would like to share? If, so please take a few moments to write your rating and review.Write your own review
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 1 of 1
- Sep 06, 2012
I received this product today. I tested 3 power supply's (all of which read failed for all voltages). I then pulled a power supply out of a working computer to make sure the problem was not the tester. The working power supply read the same as the other power supplies. I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED with this product. I am now having to deal with the manufacture and can only hope they fix this unit or give me one that actually works. PRODUCT IS NOT RECOMMENDED.
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 1 of 1
Warranty provided by: ThermalTake
Mfg Part No: AC0015
UPC No: 841163041451
Box Size: ( Length: 0, Width: 0, Depth: 0 )
Shipping Weight: 0.4500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYS1-3044535
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- ThermalTake logos are registered trademarks of ThermalTake. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.